For all you "die hard" fans

4HCrew

For the new stadium we have to coordinate the parking effort. I think it should break down like this:

The Classic Harley Kinglsey front and center. And we can setup our tailgates around it. Tyson and his crew on one side. And the JetNation Express on the other side. This way we will all be together each week.

United we stand. And once the PSL bill comes in I will teach you kids how to drink.

For the new stadium we have to coordinate the parking effort. I think it should break down like this:

The Classic Harley Kinglsey front and center. And we can setup our tailgates around it. Tyson and his crew on one side. And the JetNation Express on the other side. This way we will all be together each week.

United we stand. And once the PSL bill comes in I will teach you kids how to drink.

Drink what? Fanta?

Bro there is a reason I don't drink okay. Back in the day it was bad. Society asked me to cut it out and I obliged. It was before youtube, just be thankful for that.

Why were you videotaping you ****ing sheep after drinking a 30 pack? WHY!? :sheepf:

Max with all due respect the 5H tailgates may offend most at the very nice clean and organized Harley tailgates. There are reasons we stop by there and visit :bag:but leave shortly there after ha ha

Alright I tried to unite this family of ours but I guess I have failed!

you can unite us, just remember to be kind to the delinquent side of the family ha ha and you think I am bad now, with PSLs my anger triples :snip:

That is why we would each have our own areas. We can say, Tyson, go back to your room, I mean parking spot. Then we won't have to deal with you.

:roll:

I'm thinking that Sunday might be a day for THE RETURN OF THE FAMOUS WHISTLE that was used at the Giants game earlier this year. 5H and 11C will be rockin'.

Bring your Jets hard hat too, so when we start pelting you with **** you will not be injured, and will be able to file your final report card. :lol:

I was all set to be there, hell or high water if they left it at 8pm. I made plans back in early december to get back in time for the game, but now... well... not going to make it.

My die-hardness will die with my ticket price! :)

Be loud for all those going. Make some noise!

BZ

Archived