The Flight Crew Scandal

Maxman

So we just picked Laura as the flight crew member of the year. We have to be fair in our reporting. We have been pro-flight crew all year long. But yesterday they let us down.

There was about 2,000 people left in the stadium with about 2 minutes left in the game. And the flight crew LEFT. They walked off the field. Denise, what kind of dedication is that?

I wanted to believe. Much like a young kid at this time of year, I really wanted to believe. Maybe they are going to get some jazzy New Years outfits on for overtime. Instead, they never came back.

I pay for 60 minutes of flight crew time. I got 58. I figured they would throw the OT in for free, no such luck.

Big disappointment. I am shocked the Jets were able to pull it out without them being there. Just poor guts on the Jets part. Talk about being brave. Going out in the rain without your flight crew -- that defines courageous for me.

Thank you Jets. Denise and the Flight Crew -- you owe us 2 minutes of dancing! Please email me so we can arrange a mutually acceptable time.

Laura was cold and was overheard saying " F-these fans" as she left the field.

Linda would never have done that and was told a reporter in the lockerroom " I wanted to be out there,the fans deserve to have us out there but Laura said she was cold and felt creeped out by the fat guy in the JN t-shirt yelling " show me your Jazzhands!" "

So we just picked Laura as the flight crew member of the year. We have to be fair in our reporting. We have been pro-flight crew all year long. But yesterday they let us down.

There was about 2,000 people left in the stadium with about 2 minutes left in the game. And the flight crew LEFT. They walked off the field. Denise, what kind of dedication is that?

I wanted to believe. Much like a young kid at this time of year, I really wanted to believe. Maybe they are going to get some jazzy New Years outfits on for overtime. Instead, they never came back.

I pay for 60 minutes of flight crew time. I got 58. I figured they would throw the OT in for free, no such luck.

Big disappointment. I am shocked the Jets were able to pull it out without them being there. Just poor guts on the Jets part. Talk about being brave. Going out in the rain without your flight crew -- that defines courageous for me.

Thank you Jets. Denise and the Flight Crew -- you owe us 2 minutes of dancing! Please email me so we can arrange a mutually acceptable time.

I don't blame them. 124 told me that he and the rest of the drunken crowd were chanting their names near the end of the game.

They get paid $50 a game and stayed longer than most of the fans!

It's pretty sad that one of the Jets flight crew dancers is going to the pro bowl but none of the players are.

Even more sad...the girl who made the probowl(Linda) wasn't even voted FCG of the yr because of Max's obsession with Laura's "delicious apple bottom" he called it.

Even more sad...the girl who made the probowl(Linda) wasn't even voted FCG of the yr because of Max's obsession with Laura's "delicious apple bottom" he called it.

I obssess over girls. You? Not so much. I'm just saying.

Archived