Please keep this in prespective

shawn306

The Yankees have won 4 in a row and with a Sox loss could pull to within 3 games of the mighty Sox but remember it has been decreed by the holy trinity of baseball know-all (JF80, Jet/Bosox and Dan Shaunnessy ) that this band of over-paid, old, pretty boys, drug abusers, buy all are done.

It's over,

The invitations to the Yankee elimation party have been sent and reservations are being taken.

No chance

No How

No Way

Right now though I just continue to hope and pray that this team which has no chance can just keep close with the mighty Sox. Forget two wins against the Orioles. The holy trinity will tell you they are no good anyway.

Forget the fact a 40 year old Randy Johnson pitched a good game on three days rest. It must have been a fluke since the holy trinity had decreed that he get bombed today.

Forget the Fact that Keith Foulke blew another game last night for the mighty Sox. He might be injured as the holy trinity decreed.

Always remember the holy trinity when they espound their baseball wisdom on us bandwagon fans, losers, arrogant fans who obviously since we don't see the evil ways of this scrappy bunch of millionaires who will try to accomplish the impossible in overtaking the mighty Red Sox.

Just call me in October

Max no.

Remember the Holy Trinity has said we are done.

The holy trinty decreed that the Yankees have no farm system. Obviously Cano and Wang are playing way over their heads since they stated that we have nothing.

I won't even bring up the fact that they have done more than any Sox or Mets rookie (When was the last Sox player to come up through the farm system anyway ?. For fear that they might strike me down and label me a homer.

Remmeber Max, all we can hope for is to stay in the race. Afterall the Holy Trinity has said that we are done.

It's just 4 games against two average teams. It's very good to win 4 games in a row against anyone, but let's not say we're back yet. The Yanks have teased many times this year.

That is exactly what I'm saying. This is not a big deal.

Afterall the Yankee playoff elimination invites have already been sent out.

I agree 100 per cent unfortunately it has been most of the Yankee fans that have been all over the place- everyone stinks -trade, release give up and then they the best team gloating over their wins.

By the way David Wright and Jose Reyes are product of the Mets farm system

The Yankees have won 4 in a row and with a Sox loss could pull to within 3 games of the mighty Sox but remember it has been decreed by the holy trinity of baseball know-all (JF80, Jet/Bosox and Dan Shaunnessy ) that this band of over-paid, old, pretty boys, drug abusers, buy all are done.

It's over,

The invitations to the Yankee elimation party have been sent and reservations are being taken.

No chance

No How

No Way

Right now though I just continue to hope and pray that this team which has no chance can just keep close with the mighty Sox. Forget two wins against the Orioles. The holy trinity will tell you they are no good anyway.

Forget the fact a 40 year old Randy Johnson pitched a good game on three days rest. It must have been a fluke since the holy trinity had decreed that he get bombed today.

Forget the Fact that Keith Foulke blew another game last night for the mighty Sox. He might be injured as the holy trinity decreed.

Always remember the holy trinity when they espound their baseball wisdom on us bandwagon fans, losers, arrogant fans who obviously since we don't see the evil ways of this scrappy bunch of millionaires who will try to accomplish the impossible in overtaking the mighty Red Sox.

Just call me in October

=D>

Yes they are, but the Holy Trinity decreed that Yankee farm system was barren.

Remember one other thing. Things were very quiet on this board till a member of the Holy Trinity came on board with Derek Jeter ball washing thread.

That's okay though. I just hope this group can keep pace with the mighty Red Sox.

Yes they are, but the Holy Trinity decreed that Yankee farm system was barren.

Remember one other thing. Things were very quiet on this board till a member of the Holy Trinity came on board with Derek Jeter ball washing thread.

That's okay though. I just hope this group can keep pace with the mighty Red Sox.

I duh think I know who you are referring to- likes to stir the pot-with someone like that you can not talk reasonable with I ignore and do not respond to-that is just me

Archived