So, what kind of QB rating will Clemens have after next season?

NIGHT STALKER

So they're only 10 teams in the playoffs this year? ;)

No kidding, and Vince Young ain't at the top of nothing.

I think he meant that the top ten QB ratings belong to playoff QBs, or something like that...

Edit: No. 9 is McNabb and No. 10 is Warner; so I have no idea what he is talking about?

You need a legit QB to win in the NFL. I think we should draft a QB like every other year. Keep em coming until one sticks.

As for Kellen next year, who knows. His numbers were plain awful.

:confused:

you'd have passed on Favre and Steve Young, but i'm sure that theory would work long run. ](*,)

I bet KC will be in the upper third of QB's from time to time. He'll never revolutionize the position, but he will be more than solid. I don't care for passing blame, but he really needs an Oline in front of him and anyone other than Smith and Jmac to throw to.

Can anyone honestly see a successful QB on this team? Nobody would be a top QB on this team of **** receivers/running backs/linemen.

No kidding, and Vince Young ain't at the top of nothing.

I think he meant that the top ten QB ratings belong to playoff QBs, or something like that...

Edit: No. 9 is McNabb and No. 10 is Warner; so I have no idea what he is talking about?

That's what I meant...but, leave it to 124 to jump in my **** on that...hey 124, is it Clemens time or Pennington? It's a different day and I thought maybe you changed your mind...again.

Edit: You know, I have no idea what I meant...that's what I get for listening to some ****ing jock on the radio last night spewing out those stats...anyway, sorry for the confusion.

No telling. But, just so you know. Every QB that's in the playoffs this year is in the top 10 QB rating...coincidence? I think not.

I will focus on points scored. There are a lot of field goal QBs around. If he is a TD QB I will be happy. Rating be damned. The name of the game is not percentage, it is points.

That's what I meant...but, leave it to 124 to jump in my **** on that...hey 124, is it Clemens time or Pennington? It's a different day and I thought maybe you changed your mind...again.

Yes because I've said I wanted Pennington to start. For the 317th time, I want him here for competition with Clemens. I want Kellen to start, but we are going to find no better back-up Quarterback on the Free Agent market.

Yes because I've said I wanted Pennington to start. For the 317th time, I want him here for competition with Clemens. I want Kellen to start, but we are going to find no better back-up Quarterback on the Free Agent market.

Are you sure it's only 317 times? Just raggin you Joe...;)

Are you sure it's only 317 times? Just raggin you Joe...;)

At least we both know that we don't need Pennington or Clemens. If Mangini would just listen to me and put Nuge in there all of our problems would be solved.

At least we both know that we don't need Pennington or Clemens. If Mangini would just listen to me and put Nuge in there all of our problems would be solved.

How about this one. When Pennington first came on the scene, I was one of the first to say that he's not going to be our franchise QB...caught a lot of flack for that. In fact, after my 317th time (LOL) of saying that, one of the posters who was a Pennington backer sarcastically said, "we got the message"...he goes on to put "In Chad We Trust" in his sig and also something like Chad will lead us to the SB. Now, this poster comes down real hard on Pennington supporters and the fans that are bashing Clemens...flip, flip and more flip...I could write a book. This of course was from another board.

You need a legit QB to win in the NFL. I think we should draft a QB like every other year. Keep em coming until one sticks.

As for Kellen next year, who knows. His numbers were plain awful.

and every legit. QB has at least a legit.OL to play behind. If any QB has no time to throw, he will do poorly. IMO we can not evaluate Kellen or Chad off this years body of work. That Ol was atrocious. But we can say that Kellen won 3 games and should have won 2 more if his receivers would have held onto to the ball! Those games incendetially were against excellent defenses. CHAD won only 1 game and that was against a struggling MIAMI team and he just barely won it! Miami nearly came back to win it. Chad also lost two games with untimely INTS. But that OL was very bad and it also struggled in run blocking too. PLUS our #1 receiver was hurt quite a bit. Next year should see KELLEN playing with a much better OL. If so, we will know what we have in him as our QB. When he hits a receiver 60 yards down field in stride and the ball is dropped, I think we have an indication that he can play. And it happened several times. IF we get a real OL our wins will increase! I also do not put much stock in QB ratings. Wins are the only stat that means anything. We have had a QB with excellent QB ratings and we have not played in a SB.

I think no matter who is playing qb for the jets this year we don't have a winning season. I don't think there is a QB in the history of the nfl who can turn poor pass protection and dropped passes into wins. Wr's in this league get paid to make the hard catches, the guys on this club could barely make the easy ones. I think that these scrubs were so used to chad's floaters that when they had to catch a real pass they weren't used to it.

How about this one. When Pennington first came on the scene, I was one of the first to say that he's not going to be our franchise QB...caught a lot of flack for that. In fact, after my 317th time (LOL) of saying that, one of the posters who was a Pennington backer sarcastically said, "we got the message"...he goes on to put "In Chad We Trust" in his sig and also something like Chad will lead us to the SB. Now, this poster comes down real hard on Pennington supporters and the fans that are bashing Clemens...flip, flip and more flip...I could write a book. This of course was from another board.

Is that the guy whose known on Jet message boards as "flipper"??

Archived