Hackett To KC

bobbyjet69

I heard Jim Miller on NFL radio say Paul Hackett maybe going for an interview in KC for OC! Didn't Herm learn his lesson? All they would need now is Penny!!!

According to a source inside the Chiefs, Paul Hackett has zero chance of becoming KC's OC.

http://kan.scout.com/2/716329.html

The Kansas City Star mentioned the name of former Chiefs offensive coordinator Paul Hackett as a potential candidate, but according to our source, he isn't likely to be considered. Nor will the Chiefs give consideration to ex-coordinator Jimmy Raye in the same capacity.

Herm threw Hackett under the bus, why in god's name would Hackett go work for Herm again? Maybe as a QB coach, but not as an OC, no way.

Whatever happened to that Herm love Heimerdinger anyway?

I am sorry if he was thrown under the bus he must have been on his kees and was gently pushed, Hackett sucked and the fact that herm kept him so long was shocking.

Actually, Hackett wasn't fired. His contract expired.

No, he was forced to resign after that humiliating loss to the Steelers in that playoff game where the Jets managed a whopping 3 points from the offense.

It was the same as the Kotite resignation. ''eeeerrr, I'm just leaving..eeerrrduh, Mr. Hess is like a duh father to me''. :confused0058:

No, he was forced to resign after that humiliating loss to the Steelers in that playoff game where the Jets managed a whopping 3 points from the offense.

It was the same as the Kotite resignation. ''eeeerrr, I'm just leaving..eeerrrduh, Mr. Hess is like a duh father to me''. :confused0058:

You sure?

PS in your travels over at JI, did anybody over there mention they saw me at 16H? :lol:

I went into the Lion's den, and nary a meow. :roll:

You sure?

PS in your travels over at JI, did anybody over there mention they saw me at 16H? :lol:

I went into the Lion's den, and nary a meow. :roll:

I think that's how it went down. my mind was numb during the Herm era from constant aggravation.

No, nobody mentioned you, you're old news. \:D/

You were like a stealth weapon at 16H. how did it feel? did you want to pull ''a Maximus'' from Gladiator, when he was in the Coliseum? :lol:

No, nobody mentioned you, you're old news. \:D/

You were like a stealth weapon at 16H. how did it feel? did you want to pull ''a Maximus'' from Gladiator, when he was in the Coliseum? :lol:

That is a great analogy. ;)

Actually, I was in shock. Mentally, it's not what I anticipated at all. Oh well. It was a good snoop and poop. I'll have to go back in August, when there will be a much larger audience.

:lol:

Are you not entertained?!

Archived