~~~The OFFICIAL 2007-08 NFL Playoffs thread~~~

K2C

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seattle's crowd is always amped..why can't we have some of that action??

SB predictions anyone?

I've got Jax over GB.

Umm.... not going to happen. It's going to be the Colts vs. the Packers. And I hope GB wins. What I want to know is why we didn't try to get Kerney this season? He was a f.a. from Atlanta.

CoachT, what good would Kerney do in the 34? I don't know if he could make the switch to a 34 OLB. Plus, Kerney is somewhat inconsistent, he gets his sacks in big chunks. Three games he's had 3 sacks. The other 13? I believe something like 5 or 6.

Oh, and it appears Washington's high is coming down very, very fast. Their offense was able to do absolutely nothing in the 1st half, and I hope there arn't too many delusional Skins fans out there who want a competition next season between Collins and Jason Campbell. He's an older version of A.J. Feely. Great back-up, not even a decent starter.

Seahawks should pull away in the second half, I'm looking for a 24-7 type final score.

Did anyone see the Mngini commercial during the last set of commercials? I got a laugh out of it.

Its been on since about September. Welcome to TV.

As for the game, that was a really weird 5 minute or so stretch their for the Skins but they returned to how they played for the majority of the first three quarters. Collins got absolutely jacked up on his interception that Trufant returned for the touchdown and Seattle / Green Bay is going to be a very, very good game. Can't wait for next week already.

Alright, time to get to the proclaimed best game of the weekend. Jags / Steelers.

LETS GO JAGS!

Its been on since about September. Welcome to TV.

As for the game, that was a really weird 5 minute or so stretch their for the Skins but they returned to how they played for the majority of the first three quarters. Collins got absolutely jacked up on his interception that Trufant returned for the touchdown and Seattle / Green Bay is going to be a very, very good game. Can't wait for next week already.

Alright, time to get to the proclaimed best game of the weekend. Jags / Steelers.

LETS GO JAGS!

This shoulde a great game. Two physical smasmouth football teams, I hope Garrard and The Jags pull it out.

This shoulde a great game. Two physical smasmouth football teams, I hope Garrard and The Jags pull it out.

I don't like either team tonight. I can't stand the Steelers and the Jags always seem to be that team who gets more press than they deserve. Not sure who I root for to win but I guess I'd rather see the Jags win tonight.

Jacksonville are one really tough football team, if they win and Tennessee lose that sets up one hell of a game between them and the Pats. I was worried that the Steelers would beat them because they can stop the run (which so far they have) but big plays on special teams and defence plus Garrard making some good throws is really showing that The Jags are more than just a 1 trick pony.

I would just like to say two things before I hit the hay tonight:

1. I love David Garrard. :beer:

2. Roethlisberger, you suck. :bwahaharoll:

G'night.

Garrard is a very, very good QB. He's definitely not in Tom Brady and Peyton Manning's league though. I am really interested in next week, I want to see how the Jags do against (most likely) the Pats.

I picture LT dancing on the Pats logo at midfield after knocking them off in 2 weeks though. heh heh

BTW, I really doubt Indy get a shot at New England.

If San Diego beat Tenn which I think they will I would really fancy them to beat the Colts quite simply because they have owned them over the last 2 or 3 years. They always seem to get to Manning and force him to have bad games. Also, their offence has come a long way since their last meeting, I doubt that they'll be forced to win this game on defence/special teams.

If San Diego beat Tenn which I think they will I would really fancy them to beat the Colts quite simply because they have owned them over the last 2 or 3 years. They always seem to get to Manning and force him to have bad games. Also, their offence has come a long way since their last meeting, I doubt that they'll be forced to win this game on defence/special teams.

If it werent for Adam Vinatieri the Colts would've beaten San Diego, in San Diego, despite Peyton Manning's worst game ever.

Colts / Pats will likely be the AFC Championship Game. Cannot wait.

If it werent for Adam Vinatieri the Colts would've beaten San Diego, in San Diego, despite Peyton Manning's worst game ever.

Colts / Pats will likely be the AFC Championship Game. Cannot wait.

But the Charger offence was plying like Baltimores offence at that time. LT hadn't got going at all and Rivers was just beyond awful!!!!

They have come a long way since.

the colts will shut down LT and force Rivers to win the game

good luck with that

Gotta strongly disagree. Tom Moore and Manning have made a point of pounding that team they face in their playoff opener the last few years, and Harrison and Gonzalez are going to be just fine. Who do you cover-Wayne, Harrison, Gonzalez or ClarK? In fact, I figure I'll wager a few sheckels on that game, because it's almost given that they're run up the score a bit.

Philip Rivers (with his Norvelousness calling plays?)vs. Manning-c'mon!

Gotta strongly disagree. Tom Moore and Manning have made a point of pounding that team they face in their playoff opener the last few years, and Harrison and Gonzalez are going to be just fine. Who do you cover-Wayne, Harrison, Gonzalez or ClarK? In fact, I figure I'll wager a few sheckels on that game, because it's almost given that they're run up the score a bit.

Philip Rivers (with his Norvelousness calling plays?)vs. Manning-c'mon!

rivers is starting to look like Ryan leaf IMO

Colts will crush the bolts.... Line will be around -9

Archived