Are Steeler fans the dumbest fans in the NFL?

Alk

I was laughing my a$$ off towards the end of that game when uncle Ben had to wave his hands in the air in order to quiet the crowd down then I see the scoreboard in the corner of the screen. They have some picture up with a caution sign that said "Quiet! Ben at work." That right there is the worst. :rl:

I was laughing my a$$ off towards the end of that game when uncle Ben had to wave his hands in the air in order to quiet the crowd down then I see the scoreboard in the corner of the screen. They have some picture up with a caution sign that said "Quiet! Ben at work." That right there is the worst. :rl:

dude i said the SAME EXACT thing to my friend when we were watching the game. Those rednecks did the same thing when we played them. And you have to hear the absurd stuff they say during a game.

The Sign should have said:

"Quiet! Ben at Work

PS Ben: We're wearing the Black jerseys"

I said I thought he was our best player. I didn't state it like it was fact.

You on the other hand state Reggie Bush and Vince Young will be in the HOF someday, which is just beyond ridiculous.

i GUARANTEE they will be in the (college) HOF some day

mark my words

Archived