Jets Draft strategy: Do Not Rule out anything

Kentucky Jet

Draft stategy is to get some players that will have long term impact to build the franchise. That and add some free agents that can actually help this time.

We also need some playmakers in here...players that offensive and defensive coordinators game plan against...how many of those type players do we really have?

it would be a great feeling knowing we are going into the season with a couple new, exciting play makers on both sides of the ball, either through the draft,free agency, or both:

for example:

Terrell Suggs

Darren McFadden,Chris Long or Vernon Gholston etc

but i highly doubt we will actually get anyone worthwhile

it would be a great feeling knowing we are going into the season with a couple new, exciting play makers on both sides of the ball, either through the draft,free agency, or both:

for example:

Terrell Suggs

Darren McFadden,Chris Long or Vernon Gholston etc

but i highly doubt we will actually get anyone worthwhile

Unfair, I think. Last year the Jets added Revis, Harris and Thomas Jones. Its not earthshattering by any means but it represents progress. But I will agree with you if the Jets dont convert the cap space and trading chips for some new, worthwhile players, exciting or otherwise. The pressure is certainly on this offseason. Last year the FO was fooled into tinkering. They should be under no such delusions this year.

Archived