JetNation Site Rules

Thor99

It's sad, but it seems we have to do this every couple of months. I admit that I am guilty of it as well.

The rules here are simple:

1. Post your sports topics in the appropriate sports forum.

2. If your thread is off-topic then it goes in the Lounge. No exceptions. The NFL Talk\Jets forum is for football talk only.

3. No pictures containing nudity may be posted. Any nude pictures that you feel like sharing should be emailed to: smizzy@jetnation.com. If your nude picture contains leather please cc: thegunofbavaria@jetnation.com

4. Political Discussions are forbidden. Same goes for talk about religion. Why? Because these conversations don

It's sad, but it seems we have to do this every couple of months. I admit that I am guilty of it as well.

The rules here are simple:

1. Post your sports topics in the appropriate sports forum.

2. If your thread is off-topic then it goes in the Lounge. No exceptions. The NFL Talk\Jets forum is for football talk only.

3. No pictures containing nudity may be posted. Any nude pictures that you feel like sharing should be emailed to: smizzy@jetnation.com. If your nude picture contains leather please cc: thegunofbavaria@jetnation.com

4. Political Discussions are forbidden. Same goes for talk about religion. Why? Because these conversations don

Your rules suck.

No mention anywhere about deleting posts because a mod disagrees with your point of view.

No mention of how we should be thankful that Max gives us a place to hang and we should give him money for no reason.

This place sucks. No flame wars. No mass bannings. I thought the point of this whole interweb thingy was so we could act like a tough guy and say things we would never say to another human face to face. This place is a friggin joke.

Archived