those of you who wanted to root for the patsies...

gg

you will have your chance :roll: ... ugh! i cant believe any of you would root for them period.

it is 20 degrees here, and there are pats parties all around the area and i can practically hear them yelp with joy.

i am sick :puke:

:blowup:

you will have your chance :roll: ... ugh! i cant believe any of you would root for them period.

it is 20 degrees here, and there are pats parties all around the area and i can practically hear them yelp with joy.

I absolutely F'ing hate the Pats. I seriously hope Wilfork and Seymour get their kness taken out by low blocks. If the Chargers were 100% no way do the Pats beat them, no way in hell.

Nobody wants to root for the Patsies. If the Pack takes care of business, it's a moot point. GO Packers!

Nobody wants to root for the Patsies. If the Pack takes care of business, it's a moot point. GO Packers!

not true dna... if the giants win.... there will be a bunch of people here who will be rooting for them. ugh.

I know ;), but you gotta pick your poison, EFF the Giants!

my poison is not poison from my OWN division ;)

that is like having sex with someone you know has a STD.... it might feel good for the moment but in the long run .. you will regret it.

(not that i know anything about that! :lol: )

Rooting against the Pats will accomplish nothing except maybe an ulcer. ;)

I'm not down with the hating. What the Pats have accomplished this year is nothing short of amazing. I wish the Jets could field a team like this. Four wins, ... four. That makes me more sick than what the Pats are doing.

Some of you will say I'm not a real fan. Whatever. But I love football, and hating a rival team because they are playing at a much higher level than my team, doesn't make my team any better.

I'm not down with the hating. What the Pats have accomplished this year is nothing short of amazing. I wish the Jets could field a team like this. Four wins, ... four. That makes me more sick than what the Pats are doing.

Some of you will say I'm not a real fan. Whatever. But I love football, and hating a rival team because they are playing at a much higher level than my team, doesn't make my team any better.

i really respect you LJ..but i just cant do it...amazing as an undefeated season might be .. i just cant.. living in this area for the past 25years has made me hardened against them..

i know you are a real fan.. i just disagree with you on this point ;)

and i am really annoyed at SD right now :lol:

i really respect you LJ..but i just cant do it...amazing as an undefeated season might be .. i just cant.. living in this area for the past 25years has made me hardened against them..

i know you are a real fan.. i just disagree with you on this point ;)

and i am really annoyed at SD right now :lol:

time to jetison avatar,, Norv has no balls

Nobody here wants to root for the Patriots, unless of course the Giants comeback and win this game. If the Packers hold on to win, its GO PACK GO for me in full force baby. :beer:

POTW nom!

I think I'm gonna puke

Yes it's amazing but it would be better if it was someone like the 49ers did it or something. NOT in our division!

if I told you i liked it rough.... would you still come visit?????:P:p:p:p:p:p:p

listen smarty pants.. i am probably old enough to be your mother... and i dont go for umass guys... amherst or hampshire men are for me :lol:

listen smarty pants.. i am probably old enough to be your mother... and i dont go for umass guys... amherst or hampshire men are for me :lol:

I didnt know you were over 50......

you look good for your age....:)

and sorr-ree Im not good enough for you. I's gots a dang guud edjicashun from zoomass.

Id say Im into Smith girls, but they are all lesbians....

I didnt know you were over 50......

you look good for your age....:)

and sorr-ree Im not good enough for you. I's gots a dang guud edjicashun from zoomass.

Id say Im into Smith girls, but they are all lesbians....

good thing i am not a smithie ;)

Sucks for you, eh Bumbelina? ;)

Already did - after a victory tequila shot ;)

Ah, two weeks of hype coming up. Can't wait!

enjoy it garb....

i am going to miss my tv for the next 2 weeks.... I cant fathom having to listen to Frances Rivera and Maria Stepahnos and all the rest of the boston media for the next 2 weeks.

it sucks to be a jets fan in mass. good thing I just got over my depression.

my poison is not poison from my OWN division ;)

that is like having sex with someone you know has a STD.... it might feel good for the moment but in the long run .. you will regret it.

(not that i know anything about that! :lol: )

That's why Brady is a daddy right now ;)

Archived