NFL | 'Inside the NFL' canceled!

Smizzy

NFL | 'Inside the NFL' canceled

Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:00:04 -0800

The Associated Press reports HBO's Wednesday, Feb. 6, finale of "Inside the NFL" will be the studio show's last on the network. "Inside the NFL" is owned by NFL Films and will look to continue the show with another network in the fall.

WOW...I got $50 says that network will be the NFL Network.

Just got done watching the final episode and I'm saddened that the show is gone. As much as a prick Dan Marino is, I will miss that show and everybody that was on that show. It was a very good show to watch and I enjoyed it 10x more than any NFL Network or NBC Sunday night / Monday morning highlight/recap show.

I haven't watched it in so long, I am not even sure who is on it. I remember Costas, Marino, Collinsworth and Chris Cater. I like Costas, can tolerate Collinsworth, hate Marino and let's not even discuss shoe polish eyebrows Carter. If that clown was still on, it is worth cancelling just for that.

Wow... one less reason to pay for HBO.

I don't watch their movies. Their original come out once every three years and everything else is available on iTunes.

BZ

You ain't kidding. Sopranos is over and The Wire is in its last season. Their new shows like Big Love suck. The movies you get from netflix or Blockbuster. Who needs HBO?

You ain't kidding. Sopranos is over and The Wire is in its last season. Their new shows like Big Love suck. The movies you get from netflix or Blockbuster. Who needs HBO?

I am out once the Wire is over. Tivo-ing now.

I will use my $168 a month for iTunes Movie Rentals, iTunes TV and NetFlix.

BZ

• 3 months later...

Archived