This may be the end for me

Gainzo

Look at the bright side

After Brady comes out of the closet, and announces he is retiring from football, and joining an all male review, the pats will go 1-15.

The 50,000 waiting list of bandwagon fans will disappear, Kraft will go bankrupt, and in two years 40,000 seats will be given away as gimmicks on sports talk radio.

You will be able to repurchase your season tickets at $4 each.

All things happen for a purpose

:rl:

Look at the bright side

After Brady comes out of the closet, and announces he is retiring from football, and joining an all male review, the pats will go 1-15.

The 50,000 waiting list of bandwagon fans will disappear, Kraft will go bankrupt, and in two years 40,000 seats will be given away as gimmicks on sports talk radio.

You will be able to repurchase your season tickets at $4 each.

All things happen for a purpose

POTW Nom.

BZ

That really sucks. That bloated cabbage patch face is a greedy bastard. Unfortunately so is Woody, so I am practicing my bending ankle grab routine. At least the Pats have provided some good times for their fans in recent years, the Jets....not so much.

1) First of all, why would a Jets fan want Pats seasons unless they want to make some cake on Stubhub?

2) I've never liked Kraft. I find the $40 parking fee ridiculous. I find these ticket prices outrageous. However, THOR, although they bend you over and make you take it - The Red Sox bend you over and take a bat to you, you know?

Like I told you before, drop the 3 in Section 135 and take the 4 your Dad has right above you in the Mez. $169 and $117 is a huge difference. Heck, its cheaper than what you have been paying since Gillette opened.

Plus the Mez seats move your tickets up from 3 to 4.

...better yet, sell 'em to meeeee.....:)

You can have them as I've decided to give them up.

The only way I will keep them is to convince a bunch of my friends to pony up cold hard cash in the next six weeks to buy 1 game or 2 games.

1 Game is $507, 2 games are $1,014, etc.

I'm not sure how many of my non season ticket holding friends want to part with that kind of cash seven weeks after Christmas.

I feel your pain Gainzo..I know how much you appreciate your seats and it sucks how this is going to unfold for many of the diehards fans across the country. Open your eyes Jets season ticket holders our time is coming as well..becoming a luxury item no longer a hobby

I feel your pain Gainzo..I know how much you appreciate your seats and it sucks how this is going to unfold for many of the diehards fans across the country. Open your eyes Jets season ticket holders our time is coming as well..becoming a luxury item no longer a hobby

I just hope that die hards like you can afford tickets when the new Stadium opens.

I thought my tix were going to go up by $10 or maybe $15 next season. I budgeted for that. I never expected a $44 increase.

The biggest thing I'm going to miss are the people who sit around me. Every season ticket holder of any team can relate to that. I've formed friendships with these people over the last 6 seasons and I'm going to miss them.

I'm sure some of them will also not renew.

Those are some pretty amazing seats. Sad you have to give them up.

I'm sorry your Jets lost when you sat in my seats :P:

In all seriousness I'm not that torn up about giving them up.

I knew as soon as Gillette opened that my ability to afford tickets would dwindle as the years rolled on.

4H Im with you,my eyes are open and teary with the thought of having to give up my season tickets to the team ive loved all my life because of the PSLs.

Do you remember who you brought with you? I'm the one who feels sorry for you!

I do. Lets not go down that road.

Either way I'm glad that fellow JN members Joe & Brenda had the chance to sit in Section 135.

It was also nice to meet joebaby, BZ, and other JNers who I met while tailgating in Foxboro.

I'm sorry your Jets lost when you sat in my seats :P:

In all seriousness I'm not that torn up about giving them up.

I knew as soon as Gillette opened that my ability to afford tickets would dwindle as the years rolled on.

I feel very sorry for you Gainzo but it's a sound money decision. Pretty soon EVERY seat will only be filled with the phoney business suit types not the average die hard Joe Fan.

I do. Lets not go down that road.

Either way I'm glad that fellow JN members Joe & Brenda had the chance to sit in Section 135.

It was also nice to meet joebaby, BZ, and other JNers who I met while tailgating in Foxboro.

Hey now, we're still going to get tickets for the Pats-Jets game each year.

5180 the tickets were something that I always wanted to embrace with my family and pass down through the years..pretty f'ing pathetic

Same here 4H I introduced my son to his first game at age 4.It was the Jets-Colts when they suspended the game because of lightning.I thought that had a hidden meaning to it.My first game was also Jets-Colts except my dad drove us down to Baltimore he had friends who got us 3rd row 50 yard line seats.

I have discussed the situation with family and friends who like to join me at the games.All agreed this $5k per seat fee is just not right.They all understood if I decided to cancel my season tickets.Im already planning for it.Large flat-screen TV outside in the screened porch possibly propane heaters and a wood fire for the colder months.Its all gonna work out.I wont pay the New York Jets organization $20k for seats that I rightfully OWN.They should be paying me for the rights to them DAMMIT.

Archived