This may be the end for me

Gainzo

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/02/ticket_price_in.html

The Patriots released information regarding their 2008 ticket prices today, noting that the increase is their first since the end of the 2004 season.

Here is a bit from the press release:

Patriots season ticket holders will be sent renewal invoices starting next week. All season ticket renewal invoices must be returned by March 31. Once renewals are processed, any available season tickets will be made available to those on the season ticket waiting list. Additionally, a limited number of tickets have been reserved for a general, individual-game sale this spring.

For more information on season ticket renewals, waiting list applications or general information on the team, please visit patriots.com.

Lower Level Sideline -- $169

Lower Level Corner/End Zone -- $117

Mezzanine Level Corner/End Zone -- $117

Upper Level Sideline -- $89

Upper Level Corner (Rows 1-7) -- $89

Upper Level Corner (Rows 8-26) -- $65

Standing Room -- $49

The Patriots

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/02/ticket_price_in.html

If this is what the Pats are doing to their season ticket holders what are the Jets and Giants going to do when the new Stadium opens?

For those keeping score my tickets were $125 last year.

Ouch. That is a little more then 33% increase. Be thankful they did not go undefeated. Probably go for 200 a pop then.

at some point fans have to take a stand. Otherwise the sheep will keep following the leader. It sucks Gainzo, but you have to consider giving up those tickets.

I know. It sucks though as I've had those tickets since 1992. The Pats don't care as there are 50,000 people on the waiting list ready to take my spot.

I can't see how I can justify spending $5,070 next year. Thats just the price of the tickets in the regular season and doesn't include the playoffs where the NFL sets the prices.

Not to mention parking, $40 a game, which will probably be $50 next year.

I'm pissed.

Well, first off I am glad. I thought the thread was you leaving the site for some reason.

Second, that sucks. I am sorry to hear that you might have to give up the tickets.

Thanks man.

The NFL doesn't give a crap about the fans.

Randy Moss said it best, "straight cash homie."

I know. It sucks though as I've had those tickets since 1992. The Pats don't care as there are 50,000 people on the waiting list ready to take my spot.

I can't see how I can justify spending $5,070 next year. Thats just the price of the tickets in the regular season and doesn't include the playoffs where the NFL sets the prices.

Not to mention parking, $40 a game, which will probably be $50 next year.

I'm pissed.

Gainzo, so over $1,000 for preseason tickets??? :eek: WTF!

If this is what the Pats are doing to their season ticket holders what are the Jets and Giants going to do when the new Stadium opens?

Dude, you are still getting off cheap. I go to alot of raod games and spend way more than that on nosebleed if I can even score a ticket. NE vs Dallas prices were of the charts last season and then you needed a parking pass too.

Does Kraft charge PSL's?

Dude, you are still getting off cheap. I go to alot of raod games and spend way more than that on nosebleed if I can even score a ticket. NE vs Dallas prices were of the charts last season and then you needed a parking pass too.

Does Kraft charge PSL's?

Where do you live?

If you want to fork over $5k for my season tix by March 31st they are all yours.

Don't forget the $40* for parking each game.

If Bob Kraft was farked up the arse by a horse, I would feel sorry for the horse.

It's obvious to me that Krafty isn't getting leases signed at his mega mall.

*2007 prices. I'm sure parking will be $45 or $50 next season.

Where do you live?

If you want to fork over $5k for my season tix by March 31st they are all yours.

In the Midwest.

You must pay PSLs at 5G.

Hes very short. It would have to be a miniture pony and Kraft would have to stand on a milk crate. I met him, Jonathan and A Tippet last week. We are the little people to them.

Everything is rising sky high. Gas might be 3.50 before summer.

Where do you live?

If Bob Kraft was farked up the arse by a horse, I would feel sorry for the horse.

It's obvious to me that Krafty isn't getting leases signed at his mega mall.

*2007 prices. I'm sure parking will be $45 or $50 next season.

I'll buy the tix from you for the season

Serious too, if you're serious PM me and I'll get you the $$$$ before march 31

His reply is italicized within the quotes, he says he lives in the Midwest. So I doubt he's going to take up your offer.

I wouldn't sell them to him anyway.

Because of the Pats $5,000 per ticket transfer policy, the tix will remain in my name regardless of what I do with them.

Does Kraft charge PSL's?

When I lived in KS, I went to their Monday Night game and dropped $450 for one ticket. Granted, it was about 4 rows back around the 47 and behind the Patriots bench. A Chiefs season ticket holder gave me a parking pass so I lucked out there.

When I lived in KS, I went to their Monday Night game and dropped $450 for one ticket. Granted, it was about 4 rows back around the 47 and behind the Patriots bench. A Chiefs season ticket holder gave me a parking pass so I lucked out there.

I was more than likely at that game too.

After 15 years of ticket-holder loyalty you must feel so cheated by the Patriots.

I'm not sure if that's the right word I'm looking for, but we'll use that as a placeholder with a * next to it until I can think of something better.

Kraft says ticket prices haven't gone up since 2004..Well I know this doesn't concern people like you BOB...BUT EVERYTHING ELSE HAS GONE THROUGH THE F**KIN ROOF since 2004. You live in the northeast corridor you now pay over 3.00 a gallon for home heating oil..gas prices are shameful and Bob K check out your electric bill..its almost doubled since 2003! The one thing thats true Gainzo is there is someone in line waiting to take your place so Kraft could give a s**t about your 2 decades of loyalty to your beloved Patriots...Bob's just sayin "Show me the money" Sorry Dude, hope it works out.

Ouch Gainzo that's about a 35% increase. The one Bills game in Toronto this year will AVERAGE $250 per seat. At the press conference when the billionaire prick (name escapes me) was asked if there were any seats under $100 he said "yea, 2" as he laughed along with Ralph Wilson. Funny to them, NOT to the average Joe like us. Sorry Gainzo, tough choice ahead.

Look at the bright side

After Brady comes out of the closet, and announces he is retiring from football, and joining an all male review, the pats will go 1-15.

The 50,000 waiting list of bandwagon fans will disappear, Kraft will go bankrupt, and in two years 40,000 seats will be given away as gimmicks on sports talk radio.

You will be able to repurchase your season tickets at $4 each.

All things happen for a purpose

Archived