The Golf thread

afosomf

today's tip the downswing

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great visual on downswing

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• 2 months later...

So i joined my Dad this weekend for a quick little Parent/Child 9 hole tournement. So on the 3rd hole a 135 yard par 3 i hit one about 2ft away from the hole and i was pretty pumped. so then my dad says good thing it didnt go in because you dont have enough money.. so i asked what he meant and he told me that if you get a hole-in-one you have to buy everyone at the bar a drink!!... Shouldnt the person that hit the hole-in-one get the drinks and not the other way around??? i think its a stupid rule :)

So i joined my Dad this weekend for a quick little Parent/Child 9 hole tournement. So on the 3rd hole a 135 yard par 3 i hit one about 2ft away from the hole and i was pretty pumped. so then my dad says good thing it didnt go in because you dont have enough money.. so i asked what he meant and he told me that if you get a hole-in-one you have to buy everyone at the bar a drink!!... Shouldnt the person that hit the hole-in-one get the drinks and not the other way around??? i think its a stupid rule :)

No it is tradition lil Mick..don't be a chippy

My 1st hole in one cost be $27, luckily for me it was at 7pm at nite

and course was empty for most part

i just missed by 2nd hole in one on sat, just 12 inches or so from hole

No it is tradition lil Mick..don't be a chippy

My 1st hole in one cost be $27, luckily for me it was at 7pm at nite

and course was empty for most part

i just missed by 2nd hole in one on sat, just 12 inches or so from hole

no i know i would do it plus my dad wouldnt let me leave if i didnt probably... but i think im going to start playing golf in a dry county ;)

Well, the freakin' batteries seem to have finally shot craps in my golf cart. Damn things will probably cost almost as much as we paid for the cart. :cussing:

explain to me why you feel the need to ride in a cart while playin Golden T

Well, I survived my third Roadkill weekend. We golfed at Custer Hill at Fr. Riley on Saturday. I played like absolute garbage only scoring 1 point. Sunday we played Rolling Meadows in Junction City. I played much better, scoring 6 points and actually mustering a par on 18 which was a par 5. My partner and I even managed to win a little cash in the calcutta by tying for 2nd.

Archived