Jimenez Mediate Baird B Curtis

Karlsson P Perez J Leonard Ishikawa

Goggin Ames O'Meara Reavie

J Singh Woosnam Imada Yang

Flesch Langer Trahan Katayama

Sterne Hamilton Hansen Hart

Kaymer Kjeldson Merrick Wen-Tang

Pick 5

I hate the Masters. It's full of the phony country club bull**** that made me hate golf when I was young. There are no fans, there are "patrons." There is no rough, there's "the first cut." Gary McCord isn't allowed on the broadcast because he's not deferential enough to those cracker pricks.

I prefer the U.S. Open.

I hate the Masters. It's full of the phony country club bull**** that made me hate golf when I was young. There are no fans, there are "patrons." There is no rough, there's "the first cut." Gary McCord isn't allowed on the broadcast because he's not deferential enough to those cracker pricks.

I prefer the U.S. Open.

Masters is to US Open, like NY Times is to NY Daily News..Bob here is a Daily News guy I assume

patrons, common man etc ,,great analogy actually

I would bet that if I were teeing off in the right direction today I could probably drive the ball about 350 yds. Hell, if I teed off in the wrong direction the wind might just stop the ball in it's tracks and carry it 350 yds. in the opposite direction. :lol:

I would be that if I were teeing off in the right direction today I could probably drive the ball about 350 yds. Hell, if I teed off in the wrong direction the wind might just stop the ball in it's tracks and carry it 350 yds. in the opposite direction. :lol:

Playing with your Golden tee game i see

Archived