Arod to Schilling ..... "Welcome Back"

Green Jets & Ham

The Yankees are winning again, time for all the Yanks fans to come out of their bomb shelters where they've been for the first 1/2 of the season.

How'd the Tigers make out last night?

Oh, that's right. Never mind. :lol:

The Yankees are winning again, time for all the Yanks fans to come out of their bomb shelters where they've been for the first 1/2 of the season.

How'd the Tigers make out last night?

Oh, that's right. Never mind. :lol:

Hey GJH...ya fat phoney...got any pictures of last night's game? How about Melky C's ill-advised dive? How about Redding and May getting whiplash watching their meatballs break windows on Lansdowne St? How about Papi digging a hole in the batters box, comfortable as hell against the Yankees, knowing full well nobody is going to throw at him, and running up the score by hitting a late innings Grand-salami?

No? No pix today? Then take your punk ass home ya inconsistent fruad!

Hey GJH...ya fat phoney...got any pictures of last night's game? How about Melky C's ill-advised dive? How about Redding and May getting whiplash watching their meatballs break windows on Lansdowne St? How about Papi digging a hole in the batters box, comfortable as hell against the Yankees, knowing full well nobody is going to throw at him, and running up the score by hitting a late innings Grand-salami?

No? No pix today? Then take your punk ass home ya inconsistent fruad!

How funny is JBF and other Yankee haters ... getting all excited because they routed Tim Redding and Darrell May ... as if these idiots would even be Yankees if not for a gazillion injuries

Relax fellas, these are basically two drunks off the street ... two tomato cans ... you're supposed to beat them senseless

However, what is worthy of a few pictures is when you smack the $hit out of Arroyo {i.e. Valilla Ice}, Embree, Timlin and Schilling ... when Schilling enters to a rousing ovation, like a conquering hero, and promptly gets his @$$ handed too him before the last applaud has even ceased ... NOW THAT'S FUNNY and THAT IS WORTH A FEW {Priceless} PICTURES

Those guys were ALL in the Red Sox plans from day one ... bona-fide Red Sox ... not some nitwits you pulled off the scrap-heap out of necessity, because your starting staff turned into a M.A.S.H Unit ... and Schilling was suppose to return like John Wayne {according to JBF}

But when you turn those kinda pitchers into punching-bags, as the Yankees did on thursday nite, then you will have something to brag about ... beating tomato cans like Redding and May is just comical, pure comedy, and not much else

I mean, would you jump for joy if the Red Sox hammered your mailman or the guy who pumps your gas?

Well that's about the gist of what happened last nite ... if you wanna get all excited about that, be my guest :roll:

How funny is JBF and other Yankee haters ... getting all excited because they routed Tim Redding and Darrell May ... as if these idiots would even be Yankees if not for a gazillion injuries

Relax fellas, these are basically two drunks off the street ... two tomato cans ... you're supposed to beat them senseless

However, what is worthy of a few pictures is when you smack the $hit out of Arroyo {i.e. Valilla Ice}, Embree, Timlin and Schilling ... when Schilling enters to a rousing ovation, like a conquering hero, and promptly gets his @$$ handed too him before the last applaud has even ceased ... NOW THAT'S FUNNY and THAT IS WORTH A FEW {Priceless} PICTURES

Those guys were ALL in the Red Sox plans from day one ... bona-fide Red Sox ... not some nitwits you pulled off the scrap-heap out of necessity, because your starting staff turned into a M.A.S.H Unit ... and Schilling was suppose to return like John Wayne {according to JBF}

But when you turn those kinda pitchers into punching-bags, as the Yankees did on thursday nite, then you will have something to brag about ... beating tomato cans like Redding and May is just comical, pure comedy, and not much else

I mean, would you jump for joy if the Red Sox hammered your mailman or the guy who pumps your gas?

Well that's about the gist of what happened last nite ... if you wanna get all excited about that, be my guest :roll:

I must say, excellent retort. =D>

I must say, excellent retort. =D>

Archived