Damien Woody At Right Tackle?

Maxman

Anyone Know anything about Shane Olivea? He was SD's starting RT since his rookie year. A 7th round pick out of Ohio State at 6'4" 315 lbs. He's been there 4 years and lost his starting job the last 2 regular season games this year. They signed him to a new contract just last year but then released him Thursday. Seems strange to me. Anyway perhaps an upgrade for us over Clements at RT?

Anyone Know anything about Shane Olivea? He was SD's starting RT since his rookie year. A 7th round pick out of Ohio State at 6'4" 315 lbs. He's been there 4 years and lost his starting job the last 2 regular season games this year. They signed him to a new contract just last year but then released him Thursday. Seems strange to me. Anyway perhaps an upgrade for us over Clements at RT?

Im 6'0 200 and im a upgrade over Clements he is garbage

Not for nothing but if you're not athletic enough to play Guard, how in the world do you plan on playing Tackle? :shock:

Did you see Clements play last year!? At least throw your body at those D-Linemen. Clements seriously looked like the Berlin wall when it was torn down, A big mess.

I dont know which one was worst Clarke or Clements those two alone made our offense of line look like a high school pop warner team :bag:

How much you want in salary to fit in our salary cap. Clements and Moore are average at best IMO.

I would play for the Jets for free if i was giving a shot ONLY the jets i would play free for. I played DT,OT and DE in High School lose tons of weight since. Stop playing because my Asthma was getting worst.

I thought he was more of a fallback in case Faneca signed elsewhere. I'd like to bring him in if the money (signing bonus in particular) isn't too crazy. It'll let us go BAP in the draft. Looking at some of the Detroit articles, they sure liked him at RT. Sacks were way down compared to the other scrubs. This FO loves versatility, so he might be a good fit.

Archived