GREAT Chad video!

NYjet10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya1-pxcGVEA

That is why the guy can play football. I never realized until now how many nice runs he had, and got his share of

rushing TD's. the video shows he can throw the long ball. Notice his best throws, and runs in the video happened during our good OL years.

That run at 1:12 when he faked out the Buffalo guy was PRICELESS!!!!!

CHAD FOR 08 STARTER!!!!!!!

I'm telling ya Chad behind a good O line with some weapons and a running game and he can play. I mean if Trent Dilfer, Niel O'Donnel, Eli Manning, Chris Chandler, Kerry Collins, and Rex Grossman can get to a superbowl I think Chad can too. Just build around him.

I'm telling ya Chad behind a good O line with some weapons and a running game and he can play. I mean if Trent Dilfer, Niel O'Donnel, Eli Manning, Chris Chandler, Kerry Collins, and Rex Grossman can get to a superbowl I think Chad can too. Just build around him.

Every single one of them could make 10 and out throws or those midrange throws that require the little extra zip. A lot of these throws were pre surgery number 1 and pre surgery number 2.

I know a lot of people are in agreement that the chad in 2002 would definately be welcomed back, but the bottom line is he isn't that same chad or the same chad in a lot of those clips.

That is why the guy can play football. I never realized until now how many nice runs he had, and got his share of

rushing TD's. the video shows he can throw the long ball. Notice his best throws, and runs in the video happened during our good OL years.

So in 5.5 years as a starting Qb somebody was able to put together 4 minutes of highlights and we are supposed to be impressed?

So we can spend years buiding "a good Oline with some weapons and a running game so Chad can play", or we just replace Chad with someone who can actually play the position.

Also take a look at the list of superbowl winning Qbs, Manning, Brady, Farve, Aikman, Elway, Montana, Young, etc, most of them are legends . QBs like you mentioned win one once every blue moon, good QBS win superbowls most of the time.

If you type in "Chad Pennington" on youtube there are more Marshall videos than Jets videos.

What does that tell you about Chadwick?

If you type in "Chad Pennington" on youtube there are more Marshall videos than Jets videos.

What does that tell you about Chadwick?

NFL videos aren't meant to be shown on youtube. That's why there aren't very many NFL highlight videos and instead just photo slideshows.

Where is the sarcasm emoticon when you need it?

That was sarcasm right? Please tell me it was sarcasm.

I'm not lying when I say I wouldn't be surprised if he done it again. He's the kind of player that can get a talented team to the PO's while playing decently. Unless there's serious competition from someone like Delhomme or Bulger he could indeed win it again.

Where is the sarcasm emoticon when you need it?

That was sarcasm right? Please tell me it was sarcasm.

He did it once and will do it again... and this time he will beat the Pats in the regular AND post season...

I'm not lying when I say I wouldn't be surprised if he done it again. He's the kind of player that can get a talented team to the PO's while playing decently. Unless there's serious competition from someone like Delhomme or Bulger he could indeed win it again.

Thats not saying much.

Why not???

It means he's had a solid season of some sorts and must have won some games.

The last time Chad won CPOTY he threw for 3108 yards, 17 tds and 16 ints. Thats good for a comeback, but bad for a starting QuarterBack.

And 10 games, the main reason why he won it.

I would be delighted if he could get us to the PO's again.

Were you trying to say IN TEN GAMES? If so you dont know your boy Chad as well as you think. Pennington played in all 16 games that year for the first time ever in his career.

So we can spend years buiding "a good Oline with some weapons and a running game so Chad can play", or we just replace Chad with someone who can actually play the position.

Funny but these were some of the excuses people were making for Clemens last year as well.

Were you trying to say IN TEN GAMES? If so you dont know your boy Chad as well as you think. Pennington played in all 16 games that year for the first time ever in his career.

I'm pretty sure he means the 10 wins.

He won 10 games. That is why he won it.

Chad Pennington has lead the Jets to 10 wins once in 6 years as a starter.

The teams in the Jets division, Miami, Pats, Bills, Dolphins, and Colts (since moved) have all been to the superbowl in the modern era. We have had just as good defenses as any of them have had, we have had just as good Olines and skill position players as they have had, the only thing that we have not had that compares to them is a QB.

They went to the SB with:

Pats.....Brady

Miami...Marino

Bills.....Kelly

Colts....Manning

Chad in no way compares to any of the above, the closest the Jets have come to a QB was Testaverde in 98. Its time to move on from Chad and get a real QB.

Chad Pennington has lead the Jets to 10 wins once in 6 years as a starter.

The teams in the Jets division, Miami, Pats, Bills, Dolphins, and Colts (since moved) have all been to the superbowl in the modern era. We have had just as good defenses as any of them have had, we have had just as good Olines and skill position players as they have had, the only thing that we have not had that compares to them is a QB.

They went to the SB with:

Pats.....Brady

Miami...Marino

Bills.....Kelly

Colts....Manning

Chad in no way compares to any of the above, the closest the Jets have come to a QB was Testaverde in 98. Its time to move on from Chad and get a real QB.

We have never ever had players the caliber of the Colts or Patriots SB winning teams. Never.

Archived