travel myths

afosomf

As someone who travels frequently, the thing that freaks me out the most is people sneezing on the plane. I was in Mexico this week and it seems that covering your mouth when you sneeze is not an option for most older people. I saw the guy diagonally in front of me on the plane let out two huge, juicy goober dispersing sneezes in a row and that mother effer made no move to cover his mouth. I was freaking out and had to fight the impulse to punch him in the face.

As someone who travels frequently, the thing that freaks me out the most is people sneezing on the plane. I was in Mexico this week and it seems that covering your mouth when you sneeze is not an option for most older people. I saw the guy diagonally in front of me on the plane let out two huge, juicy goober dispersing sneezes in a row and that mother effer made no move to cover his mouth. I was freaking out and had to fight the impulse to punch him in the face.

I take a train to Bostion every morning. Coughing, sneezing, etc are a common occurance in the winter. It's a miracle that I have only been sick once. Anyway, two weeks ago - train not that full- some chick gets on (the cambridge stop - have I told you all lately that people who work or live in cambridge are freaks?) - and decides to sit next to me. She's dressed all narly. Total Bohemian Cambridge azzhole look. Her nose was running. Her lips were chapped. It looked like she hadn't brushed her hair in days. She was listening to her ipod and reading some Zen book. She's wipes the snot running out of her nose with her hands and then wipes it on her pants....once whe wiped the pages of the book with it. She coughs repeatedly - and does not cover her nose. Then - to make things worse - she jerks her head from side to side for about three, four seconds - and does this about every three minutes or so. This jerking motion is followed by a weird twitch and her right arm jets out and her fingers extend....like a baby looking for a bottle. I've never been more annoyed in my life. Thank God my ride is only 25 minutes.

i can vouch for the cruise portion

went on a free cruise and my tab was about $1200 at the end.

drinks, pictures,excursions, gambling... a cruise ship is also a shopping mall.

plus remember the story you told me about the camera...hilarious...

Assmop said some busboys on the cruise broke into his room and stole everything except his shaving kit. Oh, they took his camera but left the film. Nice guys! He tried to enjoy the rest of the vacation and when he got back to Vermont he had the film developed. Among the pictures was one of the thieves, with his toothbrush, which he used for almost a week, stuffed up his ass. He was bent over and looking back into my camera with a great big grin and my tooth brush stuck up his ass. Hahaha !

plus remember the story you told me about the camera...hilarious...

Assmop said some busboys on the cruise broke into his room and stole everything except his shaving kit. Oh, they took his camera but left the film. Nice guys! He tried to enjoy the rest of the vacation and when he got back to Vermont he had the film developed. Among the pictures was one of the thieves, with his toothbrush, which he used for almost a week, stuffed up his ass. He was bent over and looking back into my camera with a great big grin and my tooth brush stuck up his ass. Hahaha !

Nice try;)

what did happen once, is my wife's suitcase went MIA from a plane flight, did

not receive until 5 days later, she opens suitcase and her clothes had been worn. Some Skank from NYC took the suitcase by mistake and decided to

wear these clothes for her ski week at Stowe!!! then returned suitcase to

US air

It would have been a great catfight!!!

Nice try;)

what did happen once, is my wife's suitcase went MIA from a plane flight, did

not receive until 5 days later, she opens suitcase and her clothes had been worn. Some Skank from NYC took the suitcase by mistake and decided to

wear these clothes for her ski week at Stowe!!! then returned suitcase to

US air

It would have been a great catfight!!!

were you ever able to deternmine if that was mayo or not?

I take a train to Bostion every morning. Coughing, sneezing, etc are a common occurance in the winter. It's a miracle that I have only been sick once. Anyway, two weeks ago - train not that full- some chick gets on (the cambridge stop - have I told you all lately that people who work or live in cambridge are freaks?) - and decides to sit next to me. She's dressed all narly. Total Bohemian Cambridge azzhole look. Her nose was running. Her lips were chapped. It looked like she hadn't brushed her hair in days. She was listening to her ipod and reading some Zen book. She's wipes the snot running out of her nose with her hands and then wipes it on her pants....once whe wiped the pages of the book with it. She coughs repeatedly - and does not cover her nose. Then - to make things worse - she jerks her head from side to side for about three, four seconds - and does this about every three minutes or so. This jerking motion is followed by a weird twitch and her right arm jets out and her fingers extend....like a baby looking for a bottle. I've never been more annoyed in my life. Thank God my ride is only 25 minutes.

and I thought people from Cambridge were our superiors and knew better....

you should have spilled something on the seat so no one would sit there...

Archived