Lebron James is over-rated

Blackout

DeShawn who?

The same Washington Wizards who have been bitched slapped by LeBron James two years a row in the postseason? LeBron owns the Wizards and because this chump throws his hand in LeBron's face once it makes him okay to say these words? Laughable. LeBron is not over-rated. He and Kobe are 1-2 for best player in the game, and nobody is debating that except this fool. Hilarious.

LeBron owns the Wizards. I cannot wait for the next Cavs-Wizards game.

Didn't Kobe win that game???

Also, 3 rings tell a different story.

Until LeBron gets his team a Championship, Kobe >> LeBron. Simple as that.

Two different players... its VERY hard to compare... both are great.

Didn't Kobe win that game???

Also, 3 rings tell a different story.

Until LeBron gets his team a Championship, Kobe >> LeBron. Simple as that.

1-give Lebron his own Shaq and see what happens (he only averaged about 27 points and 13 rebounds during those Laker playoff runs)

2-yes, he won that game. if they did not then I would understand him scoring so much.

3-What's Kobe won since Lebron joined the league?

lebron is over rated

homeboy dont play 2 win he just do it 2 get his stats

What the hell are you talking about? Without Lebron the Cavs probably win 20 games a year especially after dumb@$$ Danny Ferry trades Drew Gooden and Larry Hughes for washed up Ben Wallace.With Lebron they go to the NBA Finals.

Give Lebron a teammate like Shaq in his prime and he'll win a cople titles at least.

What the hell are you talking about? Without Lebron the Cavs probably win 20 games a year especially after dumb@$$ Danny Ferry trades Drew Gooden and Larry Hughes for washed up Ben Wallace.With Lebron they go to the NBA Finals.

Give Lebron a teammate like Shaq in his prime and he'll win a cople titles at least.

You can presume that all you want but until it happens you don't know, that's the reality of it.

I wouldn't call Lebron James overrated. Sure he probably didn't live up to his reputation of being the next Michael Jordan, but he isin't overrated. I would say he's better than Kobe Bryant though. Lebron plays with nobody, Kobe won with Shaq, and then we he left, Shaq won a title with Miami, and Kobe has been lost. Then Pau Gasol showed up, and is making Kobe look good again. If anybody is overrated, it's Kobe.

I wouldn't call Lebron James overrated. Sure he probably didn't live up to his reputation of being the next Michael Jordan, but he isin't overrated. I would say he's better than Kobe Bryant though. Lebron plays with nobody, Kobe won with Shaq, and then we he left, Shaq won a title with Miami, and Kobe has been lost. Then Pau Gasol showed up, and is making Kobe look good again. If anybody is overrated, it's Kobe.

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

lebron couldnt get into tha playoffs tha last 2 years wit kobes scrubs

lebron is kobes bi**h just accept it

some1 needs 2 ban this cat

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

Why, because I speak the truth? Everyone knows Kobe is nothing without Shaq, or Pau Gasol. Stop being blinded by the truth, and believe it. Lebron owns Kobe any day.

Why, because I speak the truth? Everyone knows Kobe is nothing without Shaq, or Pau Gasol. Stop being blinded by the truth, and believe it. Lebron owns Kobe any day.

kobe is betta wit out shaq

kobes gonna retire wit 7 rings

get lebron **** outta yo mouth he aint gonna have any rings

lebron he says kobe betta then him

lebron cant even get tha 1st seed in tha east

if kobe had that team they be undefeated rite now

they go 82-0 if kobe and lebron swithed places

thats wuts up

ya dig

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

Actually, someone needs to ban you, because just like on nyejstfan, how stupid you were, you are just as stupid now, if not even stupider.

EDIT: You know I am joking right, Kobe? lol

thats wuts up

ya dig

The first two seeds in the East are better than any team in the West. In fact, Boston just beat the number 1 seed in the West yesterday, in the Houston Rockets. Also, didn't Detroit just beat the defending champion, San Antonio Spurs as well. The Celtics, and Pistons are better than any team in the West, and the Orlando Magic are not that far behind either.

thats wuts up

ya dig

Lebron is just Lebron (I still think they lied on his birth certificate), Kobe is more jordanesque and smooth & a better shooter IMO

I think it was a mistake to call Lebron the next Jordan though when he was just coming to the NBA. The way he is going with the Cavs, he will never get a ring, because his team doesn't try to help him out. Lebron will eventually go to the Knicks. Yeah, I agree though that Kobe is closer to Jordan then Lebron is, but that doesn't mean that Kobe is better.

I still believe without Shaq, Kobe would still have zero title wins.

Archived