So, I was watching South Park on Comedy Central...

gangreenman

I turned on Comedy Central this evening and South Park just so happened to be on so I stuck around. I do not watch the show religously but if I find it on while channel surfing, I'll almost always watch.

Anyway, this epsiode was particularly good as it focussed on Belichick and cheating.

They used Belichick cheating as an example of how the White man cheats to succeed, then when they're caught, they still get away with it by saying the words "I misenterpreted the rules."

Very funny show. Anyone see it?

I turned on Comedy Central this evening and South Park just so happened to be on so I stuck around. I do not watch the show religously but if I find it on while channel surfing, I'll almost always watch.

Anyway, this epsiode was particularly good as it focussed on Belichick and cheating.

They used Belichick cheating as an example of how the White man cheats to succeed, then when they're caught, they still get away with it by saying the words "I misenterpreted the rules."

I was literally just signing on to make a thread about that episode. Even if Belicheat wasnt mention it was one of the better episodes of South Park this season.

Best Ep this season but this season of South Park has been very lame, The mouse with the **** on his back got me rolling when they were all chasing after it haha.

I just wonder how these creaters get these ideas from haah.

These guys are huge Denver fans so im glad they show this one. I cant wait for the Call Of Duty Ep on South Park

I'm not 100% sure because I'm new, but shouldn't this go into "The Lounge?" If not, just ignore this comment.

Archived