F'n Gordon

Hurls

How hard is it to understand that Vlad can hit? Nice pitch arse. Now we lose game 1, Big Unit's game that we needed. I smell an Angels' sweep, and we fall 4 back of the idiots. Smooth move putting Proctor in Torre, you dumb f.

Yep...the Yanks are losing a heartbreaker. Let the second-guessing and demands for Joe Torre to be fired begin.

After all, all these Yankee fans "Told you so" before the game that Gordon and Proctor sucked! Oh wait...all they did was lick Giamboo's needle scarred ass? my bad!

I really blame Proctor and Groom more than Gordon ... having to throw strikes to Vlad with the bases juiced is NOT where you wanna be, but it's where those two dewbags put Tom Gordon ... especially that scumbag Proctor with his leadoff walk

I agree totally. But Flash made a bad pitch, which he seems to do often when inheriting runners. He should have started that inning, no doubt about it.

I agree totally. But Flash made a bad pitch, which he seems to do often when inheriting runners. He should have started that inning, no doubt about it.

I agree he should've started the inning, but how much has he pitched since coming back? That's a tough spot to come in cold. Who's that other guy they had throwing? It's not Torre's fault the pitching staff is depleted. Think it's thin now? Just wait 'til Leiter has a few more turns.

just be thankful that MLB is looking the other way now that Jason is back on the sauce

How sad it must be to be you. I love it how all the haters around here automatically assume Giambi is using steroids again. It may be based on less than nothing, but they do it anyway. Keep making excuses, you mofo's.

How sad it must be to be you. I love it how all the haters around here automatically assume Giambi is using steroids again. It may be based on less than nothing, but they do it anyway. Keep making excuses, you mofo's.

Do you mean like how Yankee fans throw out baseless accusations about Ortiz, Manny and Nixon? One thing is for sure, Giambi did steroids.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Do you mean like how Yankee fans throw out baseless accusations about Ortiz, Manny and Nixon? One thing is for sure, Giambi did steroids.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Yes, its a bseless accusation that Giambi is using steroids now

nobody ever said he didnt do them in the past (especially since he did)

Yes, its a bseless accusation that Giambi is using steroids now

nobody ever said he didnt do them in the past (especially since he did)

Is it that far of a stretch to question whether he is using again? His 'cancer' almost ended his career and now he's hitting the way he was in '02 and'03.

I guess it's a miraculous recovery.

Yankee fans providing no proof for their arguments???

Im shocked, excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor.

In all honesty, what do we Yankee Haters really expect them to say? Seriously...we used to hear from them "The Yankees are a bunch of solid character guys that win the right way" which cant be said anymore because now they are a bunch of malcontent thugs that forgot how to win and Yankee fans still have to pretend to like Giamboo, Garroid, and A-hole.

They used to say ad nauseum "Yeah, they spend alot of money, but they do it wisely." They cant say that anymore either because NYY hasnt won SH*T since spending over $100 mil.

Yankee fans really have no LEGIT comeback when Yankee Haters say, "We like when our team wins...but we are just as happy when yours loses." Is it technically fair? No. But youre reaping what george has sown. Tough sh*t. Oh, Yankee fans might profess to rejoice in the Red Sox and Mets losing...but it is nowhere near the same joy we get from watching the Evil Empire tank.

So we really cant expect Yankee fans to say much of anything in defense of their team. Theyre indefensible!

Archived