WR Anquan Boldin requests to be traded

NYJETS3233

http://rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=115224

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Anquan Boldin has requested a trade.

The Cardinals have reportedly informed Boldin that they will not deal him, but as always a team like Dallas, Washington, or Philadelphia might blow them away with a draft-day offer. Arizona has not set aside the idea of extending Boldin's contract, which is assuredly what he truly wants in the end. Apr. 22 - 7:15 pm et

what do you think?

You knew this was coming after they handed a new contract to Fitzgerald. Why can't these receivers live with the great $ their making? I just don't understand it.

It's a little thing called GREED. :biggrin: I agree 100%. You sign a contract , live up to it. No body put a gun to your head when you signed it.

It's a little thing called GREED. :biggrin: I agree 100%. You sign a contract , live up to it. No body put a gun to your head when you signed it.

It's common knowledge between both player's and GM's that player's who sign a something like a 6 year deal aren't going to play out the full contract length. Why should they? If they don't preform they get cut, if they do they stay, if they far outperform their contract they should get it restructured after a few years. They owe nothing to these teams/fan's, they need to look out for them selfs and their families. Chad has given us everything a team could ask for as far as heart and his competitiveness, but he can't preform on the field. Same with D-rob he didn't fail for lack of effort, but the NFL is business and we all want them gone because it give us a chance to be better. I and I'm sure most of you could care less that the Jet's wont have to honor the full contract of a player they cut, or trade. Boldin deserves to get paid.

A guy like Coles I think is a scumbag because he certainly hasn't outperformed his contract, and he wants a new contract every 2 years.

Archived