since herm ****ed me and kc over whom should i watch for the next couple years.

DieHardChiefsFan

answe truthfully sir's  

1 member has voted

1. 1. answe truthfully sir's

• Jets
    • Broncos
    • Texans
    • Packers
    • Falcons
    • Eagles
    • Dolphins
    • Ravens
    • Saints
    • Cardinals

Jets fans=Loyal

Pats fans=Bandwagon

Gotcha.

I had never heard of football until the "New Boston England Celtics Sox Patriots Bruins" won the World Serious. The football team plays in Rhode Island right?

Get off your high horse DMaynard.

OK, so you are an exception and not part of the legion. Sorry for not knowing your particulars.

And I don't ride a high horse. It is a pony. ;)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
people like me? how is people like me the problem because i would rather watch someone which cleary didnt state i would cheer for them but that i would watch them for acouple years while herm is destroying kc. you have no logic to your statements because you're not capable of even comprehending what im sayinng.

Herm just made a great move by ridding the team of Allen. Cant you see that?

Herm is smarter than you. Go back to being a Cowboy fan like you were in the 90's.

BTW, why are people voting that he become a Jets fan? Have him cheer for AZ, or Miami, no use degrading our own fan base with his 'ship jumping'...lol

I was the second to vote and I voted for Arizona Cardinals, but that's only because Oakland Raiders wasn't an option.

easier to turn on your team when someones wrecking it and making it impossible to want to watch them. ive been a chiefs fan for 16yrs and saying i want to watch someone else for a few years while herm is destroying kc makes me less than a diehard fan? there is a difference between just watching another team and being a band wagon fan. im not cheerin for the pats, giants or any team that made the playoffs last year. so how can you tell me because im choosing to watch another team for acouple years im anything less than a die hard fan?

ship jumping? i started watching the chiefs when i was 4 was the year my dad won a trip to denver for the denver and chiefs game til this date which im 18, 19 in september.

1)Make up your mind on how old you are, and stick to it.

2)You're 18 and you've been a Chiefs fan for 16 years?

I was the second to vote and I voted for Arizona Cardinals, but that's only because Oakland Raiders wasn't an option.

I was going to go with Miami, but i wouldn't be able to handle having to listen to his smack talk two weeks out of the year. blah...

1)Make up your mind on how old you are, and stick to it.

2)You're 18 and you've been a Chiefs fan for 16 years?

that's what i was thinking...lol

Herm just made a great move by ridding the team of Allen. Cant you see that?

Herm is smarter than you. Go back to being a Cowboy fan like you were in the 90's.

never was a cowboys fan. herm isnt smart. he definately is know where near what vermiel was nor schotty. i bet you dont even know why they traded allen so where do you have room to talk

DHCF- You have to stick it out. This is another life lesson for you. You cannot abandon your team or root for anyone else. You have to put up with the suckiness.

I was sitting in the stands Dec 24th, 1995 with about 15,000 other fans watching the Jets/Saints play to a 12-0 saints victory. it was a low point for me as a fan... I was 21.

Then just 3 years later the Jets were playing the Jacksonville Jaguars in the playoffs. It was such a great game and moment for me since I was there that horrible day in 1995.

There were lots of bandwagon fans there that day. And they couldnt enjoy it as much as I did. I was almost in tears by the end of the game because I was there for a very low point.

So yeah... it sucks now. But in a few short years the Chiefs will be back to mediocrity and you will be a happy little fan. Enjoy this sucky time. It builds character.

And if not, become a Ariz fan... they need as many as they can get.

never said i wasnt gonna stay a chiefs fan, i said i want someone to watch for the next couple years til herms gone. never said i was gonna be a fan of another team.

never said i wasnt gonna stay a chiefs fan, i said i want someone to watch for the next couple years til herms gone. never said i was gonna be a fan of another team.

suck it up and watch your team play like crap. You can watch other teams/games... but you must always stay a Chiefs fan. Good Or Bad. Sickness and in health. Hermie or a competent coach.

You must see the bottom before you can enjoy the mountaintop.

suck it up and watch your team play like crap. You can watch other teams/games... but you must always stay a Chiefs fan. Good Or Bad. Sickness and in health. Hermie or a competent coach.

You must see the bottom before you can enjoy the mountaintop.

shrug, ive never seen the bottom as a chiefs fan til herm. gosh darn do i dislike that ****er.

shrug, ive never seen the bottom as a chiefs fan til herm. gosh darn do i dislike that ****er.

see, the good thing is even if the chiefs are worse than last year, you have already bottomed out. Now you're just in a holding pattern. Hopefully the Chiefs will smarten up and fire hermie's ass after this season. Then the climb to the top can begin.

Have faith my chief friend. Good things will come to those who outlast hermie.

see, the good thing is even if the chiefs are worse than last year, you have already bottomed out. Now you're just in a holding pattern. Hopefully the Chiefs will smarten up and fire hermie's ass after this season. Then the climb to the top can begin.

Have faith my chief friend. Good things will come to those who outlast hermie.

ill just get drunk on sundays so the games seem more entertaining while we are losing 17-56. lol jk

DieHardChiefsFan

idk

im

bored and this seemed interesting

Turning your back on your team of 16 years because of

Hermy

Edwards

. Whatever you do don't pick the jets, Or I believe we will read about you in a newspaper on some

clock tower

firing bullets into an

innocent

crowd.

Don;t you think the Chiefs, now in FULL REBUILD MODE trade out of 5 for more picks???

No, they are in the catbird seat now. 6 picks on day 1

Stay at 5 and draft Dorsey or Gholston to replace Allen. Then, use Minny's 1st on a O Lineman. Preferably a LT.

Without the Allen trade then, yes trade down for more picks.

Turning your back on your team of 16 years because of

Hermy

Edwards

. Whatever you do don't pick the jets, Or I believe we will read about you in a newspaper on some

clock tower

firing bullets into an

innocent

crowd.

im not a murderer buddy. said i was wanting to watch someone else which doesnt mean im going to cheer for them. but oh well i guess ill just sit back drink a few beers and watch herm run the chiefs into the ground.

im not a murderer buddy. said i was wanting to watch someone else which doesn't mean im going to cheer for them. but oh well i guess ill just sit back drink a few beers and watch herm run the chiefs into the ground.

Hey man I'm just saying being a jets fan is like being an alcoholic compulsive degenerate gambler. We hate to admit it but we expect to lose in the worst way possible and then get kicked in the nuts while we're down.

Hey man I'm just saying being a jets fan is like being an alcoholic compulsive degenerate gambler. We hate to admit it but we expect to lose in the worst way possible and then get kicked in the nuts while we're down.

ah ha. well right now seems like the only one kickin me in the nuts is herm.

i love how your title says 'diehard' when in actuality you turn your back on a team faster than anyone i know. You aren't a diehard fan, you are a pushover that just wants to watch a winner.

QFT. I have some ideas on what his username should be but I don't want to piss off Smizzy again.

QFT. I have some ideas on what his username should be but I don't want to piss off Smizzy again.

I have no idea how people can manage to piss off smizzy/ the mods. I'm an outright dick and they like most of my posts. I'd have to say that at least 70% of all my rep is from max smizzy thor sperm and BP. If you pissed these guys off you must have really done something drastically over the line or really really anooying. These are the guys who let 128 and kobe post on their board with no trouble.

I have no idea how people can manage to piss off smizzy/ the mods. I'm an outright dick and they like most of my posts. I'd have to say that at least 70% of all my rep is from max smizzy thor sperm and BP. If you pissed these guys off you must have really done something drastically over the line or really really anooying. These are the guys who let 128 and kobe post on their board with no trouble.

who the hell is thor?

Archived