since herm ****ed me and kc over whom should i watch for the next couple years.

DieHardChiefsFan

answe truthfully sir's  

1 member has voted

1. 1. answe truthfully sir's

• Jets
    • Broncos
    • Texans
    • Packers
    • Falcons
    • Eagles
    • Dolphins
    • Ravens
    • Saints
    • Cardinals

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no idea how people can manage to piss off smizzy/ the mods. I'm an outright dick and they like most of my posts. I'd have to say that at least 70% of all my rep is from max smizzy thor sperm and BP. If you pissed these guys off you must have really done something drastically over the line or really really anooying. These are the guys who let 128 and kobe post on their board with no trouble.

Apparently a profanity-laced tirade does the trick. ;)

Even though I think this guy is DWC:

Real fans do not switch teams just because their organization is going through a hard time with an idiot coach or GM and they certainly don't change teams when the team has a couple of losing seasons. You sir are not a real fan, far off from being a diehard. You will never be a diehard if you're going to jump ship after this.

And please, don't come here to a Jets message board and act woe is me about your team going 4-12 last season and having to rebuild in 2008 and most likely 2009. This is the same organization that either under achieved or struggled for years before Bill Parcells came to town to change things around.

Take this bandwagon, non fan garbage somewhere else.

Yeah, you're a fan if you're willing to jump ship, an NFL fan, but never pledge your allegiance to a team again.

Even though I think this guy is DWC:

Real fans do not switch teams just because their organization is going through a hard time with an idiot coach or GM and they certainly don't change teams when the team has a couple of losing seasons. You sir are not a real fan, far off from being a diehard. You will never be a diehard if you're going to jump ship after this.

And please, don't come here to a Jets message board and act woe is me about your team going 4-12 last season and having to rebuild in 2008 and most likely 2009. This is the same organization that either under achieved or struggled for years before Bill Parcells came to town to change things around.

Take this bandwagon, non fan garbage somewhere else.

Yeah, you're a fan if you're willing to jump ship, an NFL fan, but never pledge your allegiance to a team again.

im amazed by how some of you lack to comprehend whats being said. i said watch key word doesnt mean cheer for means to watch. nor did i say i was gonna stop being a chiefs fan i clearly stated i wanted to watch someone else while kcs being destroyed by herm. that doesnt mean im jumping ship nor a band wagon fan. dont post if you cant comprehend what im saying

im amazed by how some of you lack to comprehend whats being said. i said watch key word doesnt mean cheer for means to watch. nor did i say i was gonna stop being a chiefs fan i clearly stated i wanted to watch someone else while kcs being destroyed by herm. that doesnt mean im jumping ship nor a band wagon fan. dont post if you cant comprehend what im saying

Don't post if you can't type properly, how about that?

Either way, its just wrong. You do NOT jump ship when your team is struggling. You are trying to word it better for yourself, but sorry, people arn't going to buy it. If you're not going to watch your team because they're struggling, thats is just a bull**** excuse. Watch your team when they struggle because when they win it feels so much better. What is the point to stop watching when they're rebuilding? That is not being a real fan.

Don't post if you can't type properly, how about that?

Either way, its just wrong. You do NOT jump ship when your team is struggling. You are trying to word it better for yourself, but sorry, people arn't going to buy it. If you're not going to watch your team because they're struggling, thats is just a bull**** excuse. Watch your team when they struggle because when they win it feels so much better. What is the point to stop watching when they're rebuilding? That is not being a real fan.

speaking of typing properly its spelled aren't. whom are you to tell me im not a die hard fan. oh because i said i wanted to watch someone else until they boot herm. that is not wording it better because its not saying i am gonna start cheering for another team.

First off, you're DWC, I know this and I think others do to. If you're not, you're his twin f'ing cousin. Thirdly, no matter what you want to say, you'll never be right in this argument. If you're a real fan or a "diehard" as you self proclaim yourself, you don't stop watching your team because they're going through a rebuilding process.

First off, you're DWC, I know this and I think others do to. If you're not, you're his twin f'ing cousin. Thirdly, no matter what you want to say, you'll never be right in this argument. If you're a real fan or a "diehard" as you self proclaim yourself, you don't stop watching your team because they're going through a rebuilding process.

there is nothing saying die hard fans cant take a break is there? whom the **** is DWC?

like ive said before i dont care if the chiefs go 1-15 i just dont wanna watch herm drive them into the ground. if that makes me consider watching other teams so be it but im nothing less than a die hard football fan.

I feel your pain

But, If don't want to watch your team get destroyed by Herm and the rest of the NFL teams, Then you should spend your Sundays learning how to BBQ.

Herm gives a class every Monday, Win or Lose ,Rain or Shine, he is always in Teaching mode

the man is a Master Griller.You should be happy to have him as your HC. Just stay away from his Ribs because they are Hot he uses tabasco. Water please!!

I feel your pain

But, If don't want to watch your team get destroyed by Herm and the rest of the NFL teams, Then you should spend your Sundays learning how to BBQ.

Herm gives a class every Monday, Win or Lose ,Rain or Shine, he is always in Teaching

the man is a Master Griller.You should be happy to have him as your HC. Just stay away from his Ribs because they are Hot he uses tabasco. Water please!!

lol.

idk im done with football for a while. maybe the game will become more appealing later in life but past couple years has seemed dull and not the same as when i was younger.

The term 'DieHard' really isn't accurate at all when describing you I'm afraid.

The term 'DieHard' really isn't accurate at all when describing you I'm afraid.

1. you dont know me and 2. not anymore. when i was younger ya bad mouthed the chiefs i was up in your face, yelling when there was a bad play, cussing when the refs threw a flag, danced when they scored, furious when they lost, and happy when they won. just lost taste for the game and the team. just not as appealing as it was when i was younger.

1. you dont know me and 2. not anymore. when i was younger ya bad mouthed the chiefs i was up in your face, yelling when there was a bad play, cussing when the refs threw a flag, danced when they scored, furious when they lost, and happy when they won. just lost taste for the game and the team. just not as appealing as it was when i was younger.

try smoking a blunt and then watching football

Archived