since herm ****ed me and kc over whom should i watch for the next couple years.

DieHardChiefsFan

answe truthfully sir's  

1 member has voted

1. 1. answe truthfully sir's

• Jets
    • Broncos
    • Texans
    • Packers
    • Falcons
    • Eagles
    • Dolphins
    • Ravens
    • Saints
    • Cardinals

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess you could go broncos, that would be a logical choice. Or you could go a different direction...you could join an up and coming team who's rabid fan base, on the whole, dislikes herm just as much as you..that would be us, the jets fans. Welcome aboard.

haha. would i get a welcome button?

i love how your title says 'diehard' when in actuality you turn your back on a team faster than anyone i know. You aren't a diehard fan, you are a pushover that just wants to watch a winner. So my advice to you is wait until you are five weeks deep into every season and call the best team you 'favorite'.

Hell, you can make up as many lies as you want saying you've loved that team since you were 14 (one year ago, but who would know that online?). Make up stories about how you are such an intense fan and what have you. Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.

:puke:

i love how your title says 'diehard' when in actuality you turn your back on a team faster than anyone i know. You aren't a diehard fan, you are a pushover that just wants to watch a winner. So my advice to you is wait until you are five weeks deep into every season and call the best team you 'favorite'.

Hell, you can make up as many lies as you want saying you've loved that team since you were 14 (one year ago, but who would know that online?). Make up stories about how you are such an intense fan and what have you. Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.

:puke:

easier to turn on your team when someones wrecking it and making it impossible to want to watch them. ive been a chiefs fan for 16yrs and saying i want to watch someone else for a few years while herm is destroying kc makes me less than a diehard fan? there is a difference between just watching another team and being a band wagon fan. im not cheerin for the pats, giants or any team that made the playoffs last year. so how can you tell me because im choosing to watch another team for acouple years im anything less than a die hard fan?

As Drago said you are in no way a real fan. First off the one smart move Herm has ever made is trading Jared Allen for the absurd amount that KC got and this is whats making you want to switch teams? If you're so in love with Jared Allen why don't you just start rooting for the Vikings. In no way are you a diehard fan if you gave up on your team, the only reasonable excuse is if they left the city. Real fans suck up the hard times, they don't just start cheering for another team and once there team gets good again jump back on the bandwagon.

easier to turn on your team when someones wrecking it and making it impossible to want to watch them. ive been a chiefs fan for 16yrs and saying i want to watch someone else for a few years while herm is destroying kc makes me less than a diehard fan? there is a difference between just watching another team and being a band wagon fan. im not cheerin for the pats, giants or any team that made the playoffs last year. so how can you tell me because im choosing to watch another team for acouple years im anything less than a die hard fan?

tell that to any of the mods, SFJ, seniorflajet, jetcane, nightstalker, southernjet, or even any of the resident patsie fans what hard times are like for a team. The chiefs have been decent or better for your entire life except the past two or three seasons. Cry me a river.

As Drago said you are in no way a real fan. First off the one smart move Herm has ever made is trading Jared Allen for the absurd amount that KC got and this is whats making you want to switch teams? If you're so in love with Jared Allen why don't you just start rooting for the Vikings. In no way are you a diehard fan if you gave up on your team, the only reasonable excuse is if they left the city. Real fans suck up the hard times, they don't just start cheering for another team and once there team gets good again jump back on the bandwagon.

are you illiterate, i thought i clearly stated "couple years" but obviously not.

Watching KC for the next couple of seasons will make watching the post-Herm era that much better.

are you illiterate, i thought i clearly stated "couple years" but obviously not.

which as iceman clearly stated, jumping back and forth once the chiefs become good again is the worst type of fan. See the New England Patriots for a reference. Ask Garb, or Gainzo about their fan base more than doubling because of people like you.

tell that to any of the mods, SFJ, seniorflajet, jetcane, nightstalker, southernjet, or even any of the resident patsie fans what hard times are like for a team. The chiefs have been decent or better for your entire life except the past two or three seasons. Cry me a river.

like i said acouple years.

which as iceman clearly stated, jumping back and forth once the chiefs become good again is the worst type of fan. See the New England Patriots for a reference. Ask Garb, or Gainzo about their fan base more than doubling because of people like you.

people like me? how is people like me the problem because i would rather watch someone which cleary didnt state i would cheer for them but that i would watch them for acouple years while herm is destroying kc. you have no logic to your statements because you're not capable of even comprehending what im sayinng.

A couple years doesn't matter. You're still walking away from your team, if you ever do that you are not diehard. Also a couple years is almost worst cause it basically cements that fact that you will only root for your so called team when they do well.

A couple years doesn't matter. You're still walking away from your team, if you ever do that you are not diehard. Also a couple years is almost worst cause it basically cements that fact that you will only root for your so called team when they do well.

not waiting for them to do well, im waiting for peterson to get his head out of his ass and fire herm. idc whether they got 1-15 record aslong as its not ****ing herm running the team ill still cheer em on

not waiting for them to do well, im waiting for peterson to get his head out of his ass and fire herm. idc whether they got 1-15 record aslong as its not ****ing herm running the team ill still cheer em on

Real fans suck it up and watch while Herm runs a team into the ground. Every Jets fan did it for four years none of us stopped cheering for the Jets to go watch other teams.

people like me? how is people like me the problem because i would rather watch someone which cleary didnt state i would cheer for them but that i would watch them for acouple years while herm is destroying kc. you have no logic to your statements because you're not capable of even comprehending what im sayinng.

I didn't say you'd cheer for New England, what i said was their fan base got bigger because they got better. Just like what would happen in Kansas City when they get better. People like yourself will return to their fan base and make all these claims that they have followed the chiefs for 15 years...well 10 years, 5 of which you spent following whoever else.

lol, diehard...it's just funny.

BTW, why are people voting that he become a Jets fan? Have him cheer for AZ, or Miami, no use degrading our own fan base with his 'ship jumping'...lol

Real fans suck it up and watch while Herm runs a team into the ground. Every Jets fan did it for four years none of us stopped cheering for the Jets to go watch other teams.

thats the difference between me and you. its not the question of me being a diehard fan i just dont wanna watch the chiefs get ran into the ground and if you're are gonna say im not a diehard fan because of it so be it. personally i dont give a **** because whom are you or anyone to judge me for wanting to watch another (understand watch which clearly doesnt mean cheer them on) team until the chiefs finally decide to grow a pair and boot herm. there is a difference from a band wagon fan whom see's the giants win the SB and is automatically a fan to someone just wanting to avoid his team get ran into the ground.

easier to turn on your team when someones wrecking it and making it impossible to want to watch them. ve been a chiefs fan for 16yrs and saying i want to watch someone else for a few years while herm is destroying kc makes me less than a diehard fan? there is a difference between just watching another team and being a band wagon fan. im not cheerin for the pats, giants or any team that made the playoffs last year. so how can you tell me because im choosing to watch another team for acouple years im anything less than a die hard fan?

16 years huh? I thought you were 16 years of age.

No fanbase wants a bandwagon fan like you supporting their team

I didn't say you'd cheer for New England, what i said was their fan base got bigger because they got better. Just like what would happen in Kansas City when they get better. People like yourself will return to their fan base and make all these claims that they have followed the chiefs for 15 years...well 10 years, 5 of which you spent following whoever else.

BTW, why are people voting that he become a Jets fan? Have him cheer for AZ, or Miami, no use degrading our own fan base with his 'ship jumping'...lol

ship jumping? i started watching the chiefs when i was 4 was the year my dad won a trip to denver for the denver and chiefs game til this date which im 18, 19 in september.

to hell with it to prove im a diehard fan ill stay with the chiefs while herm destroys them.

I'd say the Patriots, but you would be called a bandwagoner by the legion of Patriots fans who jumped on in 2001.

Jets fans=Loyal

Pats fans=Bandwagon

Gotcha.

I had never heard of football until the "New Boston England Celtics Sox Patriots Bruins" won the World Serious. The football team plays in Rhode Island right?

Get off your high horse DMaynard.

Jets fans=Loyal

Pats fans=Bandwagon

Gotcha.

I had never heard of football until the "New Boston England Celtics Sox Patriots Bruins" won the World Serious. The football team plays in Rhode Island right?

you have to pay garb .25 cents every time you use the word high directly followed by the word horse.

im not a bandwagon fan. i never said i was gonna stop being a chiefs fan, clearly stated just wanted to watch someone else for acouple years til peterson finally boots herm.

DHCF- You have to stick it out. This is another life lesson for you. You cannot abandon your team or root for anyone else. You have to put up with the suckiness.

I was sitting in the stands Dec 24th, 1995 with about 15,000 other fans watching the Jets/Saints play to a 12-0 saints victory. it was a low point for me as a fan... I was 21.

Then just 3 years later the Jets were playing the Jacksonville Jaguars in the playoffs. It was such a great game and moment for me since I was there that horrible day in 1995.

There were lots of bandwagon fans there that day. And they couldnt enjoy it as much as I did. I was almost in tears by the end of the game because I was there for a very low point.

So yeah... it sucks now. But in a few short years the Chiefs will be back to mediocrity and you will be a happy little fan. Enjoy this sucky time. It builds character.

And if not, become a Ariz fan... they need as many as they can get.

Jets fans=Loyal

Pats fans=Bandwagon

Gotcha.

Just because there are a lot of bandwagon Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, or whoever fans doesn't mean all fans of those teams are bandwagoners. Just a few years ago Red Sox fans were "loyal til their death," and now all Sox fans are Bandwagon jumpers. 8 years ago there was no such thing as a Patriots bandwagon fan, now, "they all are."

If the Jets go on to win a couple of Super Bowls in the next 5/6 years (and thats totally hypothetical, not implying anything) don't you think there will be a great increase of posters here at JN? Does that mean that all of us will be bandwagon jumpers? No...but there may be a lot.

Gainzo, Alk, Garb, etc are not dirty stinkin' bandwagon jumping Patsy fans. They're just dirty, stinkin' Pats fans ;)

Just because there are a lot of bandwagon Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, or whoever fans doesn't mean all fans of those teams are bandwagoners. Just a few years ago Red Sox fans were "loyal til their death," and now all Sox fans are Bandwagon jumpers. 8 years ago there was no such thing as a Patriots bandwagon fan, now, "they all are."

If the Jets go on to win a couple of Super Bowls in the next 5/6 years (and thats totally hypothetical, not implying anything) don't you think there will be a great increase of posters here at JN? Does that mean that all of us will be bandwagon jumpers? No...but there may be a lot.

Gainzo, Alk, Garb, etc are not dirty stinkin' bandwagon jumping Patsy fans. They're just dirty, stinkin' Pats fans ;)

Well said. The bandwagon stuff annoys me. It shouldn't; but it does.

Well said. The bandwagon stuff annoys me. It shouldn't; but it does.

I hear you man, I've been called a bandwagon fan for being a Tarheel fan--which my parents and my grandparents all were, everyone in my family is. You'd think the fact that Im a Jets and Charlotte Bobcats fan would prove theres not a drop of bandwagon blood in me :P

Some people just paint an entire fanbase with one brush--which can never be the case.

Archived