JETS are preparing to win NOW!

ECURB

The team that had a "Head Coach" who had Chad kneel on the ball while he was driving down the field so that he could add a few yards to Brien's FG attempt?

That got the game to overtime.

If he'd let Chad throw the ball, Pittsburgh would have won in regulation on a DeShea Townsend INT return TD.

With Chad Pennington starting at QB once again, he will finally have a good enough team around him to go all the way baby!

:thumbup:

So wait, Tangini IS capable of putting together a good team. Too bad they havent taken any risks in doing so yet, maybe when they trade Chad for a conditional 5th round pick. Then we can admit that this FO is indeed very good. Right?

Just don't ask Chad to throw longer than 20 yards and the Jets will be fine ;)

hey all. longtime reader first time poster. I hope Kellen improves his play but sadly #10 may be our safest and best option next year.

It will be key to start 1-0 next year by beating the Fish before the home opener against the new England Satans.

So wait, Tangini IS capable of putting together a good team. Too bad they havent taken any risks in doing so yet, maybe when they trade Chad for a conditional 5th round pick. Then we can admit that this FO is indeed very good. Right?

No, this FO has its back against the wall and they are spending to win NOW... not hard to do when you are just picking up the best FA's at their position...

They sucked at trying to find a diamond in the rough FA... Kimo, Barlow.. ect

Ecurb dedicated this next song to his one true love; Chad Pennington.

tJ8dsM6EDXU

We're no strangers to love

You know the rules and so do I

A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna run around and desert you

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've know each other for so long

Your heart's been aching

But you're too shy to say it

Inside we both know what's been going on

We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling

Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

(Ooohh give you up)

(Ooohh give you up)

Never gonna give

Never gonna give, (give you up)

Never gonna give

Never gonna give, (give you up)

We've know each other for so long

Your heart's been aching

But you're too shy to say it

Inside we both know what's been going on

We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

If the idea was to throw balls right to the DB so he can catch them , Chad would be a HOF QB.

I'd rather have a toddler play QB for the NYJ this season. I'd rather have Thor99 play QB in assless chaps.

:bwahaharoll:

:rl:

hey all. longtime reader first time poster. I hope Kellen improves his play but sadly #10 may be our safest and best option next year.

It will be key to start 1-0 next year by beating the Fish before the home opener against the new England Satans.

your name and avatar cracked me up

I want to be able to evaluate Clemens with all this talent around him. I think last year was difficult to get an accurate read on the kind of player he can be. I was encouraged by the things I saw against Baltimore,Washington, and the Steelers. If Clemens struggles then Ill be happy to know we have a solid game managing QB sitting behind him in Pennington, but I think the coaching staff wants to see what he can do with better players to work with, and any supposed preseason "QB competition" will be heavily weighted in Clemens favor

Im just calling it as I see it... even popular sports analysts have agreed.

If you think that Chad Pennington is capable of leading this team to more than 10 wins a season you're sadly mistaken and if this Pennington version 2007, this team gets 6 wins max.

Boy am I glad that some of you don't work in the front office. I hope that the organization doesn't shoot for 10 wins and a playoff game or two. Yeah, thats real success right there baby!

No, this FO has its back against the wall and they are spending to win NOW... not hard to do when you are just picking up the best FA's at their position...

mspin.gif

They sucked at trying to find a diamond in the rough FA... Kimo, Barlow.. ect

search.gif

Diamond in the rough? These are nothing more than temporary patches to fill holes or add depth.

:confused0058:

Really? Why did they pay Kimo so much and continue to keep him on the roster well past his welcome then?

They were hoping to snag a 3-4 DE just off a superbowl that would come in and rack up some stats at the end of his career...

They hoped Barlow would revive his career under Mangini...

If they wanted patches they should have spent the money on better players... (remember they were cheap back then) but they wanted to grab the guys nobody else wanted and hope for the best...

Now they are patching... not then...

Really? Why did they pay Kimo so much and continue to keep him on the roster well past his welcome then?

They were hoping to snag a 3-4 DE just off a superbowl that would come in and rack up some stats at the end of his career...

They hoped Barlow would revive his career under Mangini...

If they wanted patches they should have spent the money on better players... (remember they were cheap back then) but they wanted to grab the guys nobody else wanted and hope for the best...

Now they are patching... not then...

But you're not bunching your sweetheart Chad in there with those guys. why not? :Loveheart:

Why is it ecurb that the only f'ing time you find room to come on here and annoy us is when it benefits your boy Chad Pennington? If Chad Pennington isn't doing something well (like a 26-32 game which my dog could do with the way he operates an offense) you're not here. If something isn't about Chad Pennington, you're not here. Can you just admit that you're not a Jets fan, you're just a glorified Fred Jetstone, a fan of one player.

Why is it ecurb that the only f'ing time you find room to come on here and annoy us is when it benefits your boy Chad Pennington? If Chad Pennington isn't doing something well (like a 26-32 game which my dog could do with the way he operates an offense) you're not here. If something isn't about Chad Pennington, you're not here. Can you just admit that you're not a Jets fan, you're just a glorified Fred Jetstone, a fan of one player.

Stop it... you know I am a JETS fan... this is just my favorite player... you defend NUGE... we both do...

What it boils down to is Chad is the most winning JETS QB in history.. I have had the satisfaction of a lot of wins becuase of him and not so many win becuase of other JETS QB's...

I wish him the best and IMO the FO is trying to give him another chance this season as well...

Maybe I am wrong... but thats why I am here to discuss my opinion of the JETS... just like you...

They didnt bring Chad in... but they are oddly in love with him and give him endless chances...

Dude, you sound like a used car salesman with this Chad crap. wait, you actually are one. my bad.

I see Boozer and Smizzy on the bottom of this page licking their chops. you better take your medicine like a good kid, ecurb. :lol:

So you find it useless to talk about "your team" and every other player but as soon as something good for Chad happens or may happen, you magically appear? I find that strange. If you were truely more than just a Chad fan, you'd find some time to come talk about the team. Your schedule wouldn't just conveniently open up when the Jets have a draft that works in Pennington's favor.

It also doesn't convenientlyclose as soon as he's yanked either.

Im talking about TOMMOROW.... who cares what QB they drafted... he isnt good enough to start yet... and dont pull the mistake BS... Shotty is a GREAT evaluator of QB's...

People act like Chad is a pop warner player out there and just flat out sucks... which in turn insults the intelligence of the JETS coaching staff... while some jackass in an online forum acts like they know more than the JETS coaching staff...

People already think Chad will suck tomorrow... before the game has even started... its stupid...

:lol:

The archives ecurb, the archives. I can spend all night pulling up posts of you contradicting yourself. you were in love with this coaching staff before your hero was benched.

So you find it useless to talk about "your team" and every other player but as soon as something good for Chad happens or may happen, you magically appear? I find that strange. If you were truely more than just a Chad fan, you'd find some time to come talk about the team. Your schedule wouldn't just conveniently open up when the Jets have a draft that works in Pennington's favor.

It also doesn't convenientlyclose as soon as he's yanked either.

Maybe I dont feel like making time otherwise...

Regardless I like the WHOLE team... (maybe not a few select guys... lol)

Leon is my next favorite player.. Baker was up there... but he is dropping fast...

Stop it... you know I am a JETS fan... this is just my favorite player... you defend NUGE... we both do...

What it boils down to is Chad is the most winning JETS QB in history.. I have had the satisfaction of a lot of wins becuase of him and not so many win becuase of other JETS QB's...

I wish him the best and IMO the FO is trying to give him another chance this season as well...

Maybe I am wrong... but thats why I am here to discuss my opinion of the JETS... just like you...

Theres nothing wrong with defending Pennington. Hes been great for us, but we really cant say what we have in Clemens yet. I dont think Pennington or Clemens really had a chance to be successfull last year. They invested a 2nd rd pick in Clemens, and I think they want to know what they have there going in to the 09 draft. They are probably going to want to see more than a preseason QB battle to get their answer. All my opinion

Archived