JETS are preparing to win NOW!

ECURB

:lol:

The archives ecurb, the archives. I can spend all night pulling up posts of you contradicting yourself. you were in love with this coaching staff before your hero was benched.

That is what I said, before I realized how bad they were...

Believe it or not opinions can change... sort of like how most JET fans loved Chad in 02' now they think he sucks...

I hope they sway me back to liking them this year.

I want to be able to evaluate Clemens with all this talent around him. I think last year was difficult to get an accurate read on the kind of player he can be. I was encouraged by the things I saw against Baltimore,Washington, and the Steelers. If Clemens struggles then Ill be happy to know we have a solid game managing QB sitting behind him in Pennington, but I think the coaching staff wants to see what he can do with better players to work with, and any supposed preseason "QB competition" will be heavily weighted in Clemens favor

This is the way it is, simple as that.

I used to love Pennington, too, but his days are numbered here. Clemens will be given every opportunity to succeed. Once they're comfortable with Kellen, Chad will be moved.

:lol:

The archives ecurb, the archives. I can spend all night pulling up posts of you contradicting yourself. you were in love with this coaching staff before your hero was benched.

And he will do it too ecurb! You know why!? Well, none of us know why except that he's a crude, unhappy hairy bastard. Thats why! :headbang:

And he will do it too ecurb! You know why!? Well, none of us know why except that he's a crude, unhappy hairy bastard. Thats why! :headbang:

Who cares... go for it... I can drum up posts at JI from Chad haters proclaiming their love for him in years past...

Opinions change... daily,weekly,monthly,yearly ect

No, this FO has its back against the wall and they are spending to win NOW... not hard to do when you are just picking up the best FA's at their position...

They sucked at trying to find a diamond in the rough FA... Kimo, Barlow.. ect

Abram Elam (S) and Coleman (DE) are pretty good "diamond in the rough" players, no?

Also they are planning to win NOW, since when was this a bad thing? It's not like we traded away our entire draft for the sake of winning NOW. Also, you make it seem easy to just "pick up the best FA's at their position."

This is not Madden, Ecurb. You cant normally just go sign whoever you want. Actually, its getting hard in Madden as well, but thats beside the point. Especially for a team that went 4-12 last season and is in the midst of a QB controversy, the fact that we were able to bring in so many high quality FA's shows how good this FO is.

You said it yourself, this is a good team. And it is a team full of players signed or drafted by this FO, at least the good parts.

Why is it ecurb that the only f'ing time you find room to come on here and annoy us is when it benefits your boy Chad Pennington? If Chad Pennington isn't doing something well (like a 26-32 game which my dog could do with the way he operates an offense) you're not here. If something isn't about Chad Pennington, you're not here. Can you just admit that you're not a Jets fan, you're just a glorified Fred Jetstone, a fan of one player.

Ding ding ding, winner winner chicken dinner. ECrub***** couldn't care less about the Jets. He is exactly like Fred Jetstone, disappearing everytime there's no Chad agenda. When this team finally rids themselves of Chad I'll be relieved to see that Crub***** will never be back here again. Much like Jetstone disappearing when Bollinger was cut.

Ding ding ding, winner winner chicken dinner. ECrub***** couldn't care less about the Jets. He is exactly like Fred Jetstone, disappearing everytime there's no Chad agenda. When this team finally rids themselves of Chad I'll be relieved to see that Crub***** will never be back here again. Much like Jetstone disappearing when Bollinger was cut.

I hate to break it to you but Fred Jetstone was Brooks Bollinger.

Archived