Saw Dan Patrick (ESPN) Today

ECURB

He came into the dealership...

We have a roped off classic car section... he took the liberty of ducking right under the ropes without asking... then acted like it was no big deal when I told him the ropes were there for a reason as well as the sign...

In closing... he was a bit of an *******.

I was also wondering why he was just wondering around on draft weekend...

He came into the dealership...

We have a roped off classic car section... he took the liberty of ducking right under the ropes without asking... then acted like it was no big deal when I told him the ropes were there for a reason as well as the sign...

In closing... he was a bit of an *******.

I was also wondering why he was just wondering around on draft weekend...

Did you ask him how he feels about Chad Pennington?

I actually played golf with him about 10 years ago when I worked at ESPN. It was the ESPN outing, where 4 people from 4 different depts had to play together. I was in HR. He was a little full of himself then. He was nice to me, but you can tell he was put out playing with "commoners"

I actually played golf with him about 10 years ago when I worked at ESPN. It was the ESPN outing, where 4 people from 4 different depts had to play together. I was in HR. He was a little full of himself then. He was nice to me, but you can tell he was put out playing with "commoners"

Nailed it! He had that attitude about him...

No Arsis.. I didnt even acknowledge him for who he was... another salesman did though...

Nailed it! He had that attitude about him...

No Arsis.. I didnt even acknowledge him for who he was... another salesman did though...

I would have asked him if he could have gotten me chris berman's autograph. Take him down a notch.

I would have asked him if he could have gotten me chris berman's autograph. Take him down a notch.

My buddies did that a few years ago. They saw David Hasselhoff in the city, acting like the pompous prick he is. They went up to him with a camera and asked if he could take a picture of them.

Needless to say he did take the picture of them.

I once sat next to Smizzy at a Jets game. We all go slumming sometimes.

Archived