Soooooo..... Favorite_Toon.....

Uhh...why?

You know what? The guy took a lot of crap here, but almost always responded like a gentleman. I'll take more posters like that. And just out of curiosity, I'd like to find out a couple of his non-DMC opinions. :)

You know what? The guy took a lot of crap here, but almost always responded like a gentleman. I'll take more posters like that. And just out of curiosity, I'd like to find out a couple of his non-DMC opinions. :)

I think he IS still here. The 'toon' thing was his DMC screen name.

I'm still here.... I been busy doing alot of diff things personally.. and it is a slow time of year to post..right after the draft is always a down time.. but training camp is right around the corner.. looking foward to seeing what our new TE has.. I think Keller is going to be really good..

And Slats thanks for the kind words.. that was very nice of you :)

I'm still here.... I been busy doing alot of diff things personally.. and it is a slow time of year to post..right after the draft is always a down time.. but training camp is right around the corner.. looking foward to seeing what our new TE has.. I think Keller is going to be really good..

Glad to see you are still around. And don't give up on Mcfadden completely. Nobody stays a Raider for too long. :)

Glad to see you are still around. And don't give up on Mcfadden completely. Nobody stays a Raider for too long. :)

I can personally attest to the fact that from the day after the draft was completed, Mr. Toon has not uttered one word about McFadden. He's not a Jet, not going to be a Jet, so there really is nothing to talk about, he's no longer a point of interest. I talk to him several times a day and not a peep about that player. Not to say that if McFadden turns into a great back you won't hear it - I guarantee you will, God help us all.

Your new here ? :biggrin:

Archived