What would happen if Girardi and Randolph switches jobs?

Blackout

I think I would be pissed as a Yankee fan then. Personally if the Yankees couldn't have Girardi, I would have either wanted us to keep Torre, or get Mattingly. No way would I want Randolph hired under the Yankees, unless it was as a bench coach, or 3rd base coach.

I'd fly to Japan to pick up Bobby V. right now...at least HE would have the sack to hold the veterans accountable, unlike Willie

hopefully Mets have a 1:00 pm press conference on Monday...get rid of the entire staff, Peterson and his jacket too! Are those 15 minutes with Victor Zambrano up yet??? :rolleyes:

Bring in Bowa, or Maz or even Buck Martinez, but get Mazzone as pitching coach! Why wait till the all-star break when this team is 15 games below .500 to make a change?

THAT is why I should manage Joey...I would put Marty at 1B, not closer...he would be alot better than Delgado :)....I think Girardi may do the same in the Bronx!

Well with Giambi, 90-95% of the time its all or nothing -- a Homerun or a K.

I'd fly to Japan to pick up Bobby V. right now...at least HE would have the sack to hold the veterans accountable, unlike Willie

quote]Randolph went to discipline Reyes last year for bush leaguer antics, and was stopped cold by Minaya.The same guy who signed Pedro Martinez, El Duque, Castillo, Beltran and Delgado to moronic contracts. The first 2 have spent careers on the DL, the other 3 are stealing money. Randolph might not be Billy Martin, but the problems of the Mets are more due to the fact that the GM isn't doing such a great job. But Minaya's a media friendly guy, Randolph isn't. Guess who gets blamed?

Because Barton, Joe Torre is the f'ing man. I mean, look at all those championships he won the Yankees.. 8 years and longer ago. Shouldn't he be given a chance for the rest of his life until he decides to retire from the game? **** he's the Joe Paterno of MLB, he shouldn't leave unless its on his own terms.

And have you seen the Dodgers out there? They're on fire. I mean, they're no 25-26 like us, they're 26-24 in a division with three teams that have 20 wins or less. They're f'ing incredible.

Based on this last week, a healthy A-rod makes any manager look smart, and a healthy Posada come June 1 makes him even smarter. The Yanks are in decent shape as long as no one else runs away with the AL East. And so far no one has.

:lol: Seriously, thats all you've got?

And when did you mention Joe Torre? Are you serious? Anyone who posts in the MLB forum at least once a month knows your incredible man love for Joe Torre and how you didn't want him fired and how much you wanted "Donnie 0 rings Baseball" in there if Torre was let go. C'mon now Bob. Don't be a prick.

Believe lies if you'd like Bob, believe lies if you'd like.

Thumb sucking? Prove it. Gainzo, who was there, said there was no thumb sucking invovled.

GRASPING FOR STRAWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

A lying bag of ****? :lol: :lol: :lol: Please. We all know you're a Torre lover Bob and we all know you wanted Mattingly over Girardi.

Old, senile, sad sack, piece of ****, waste of life, F'ING D'BAG man.

Delgado and Beltran put the Mets back on the map while Pedro was a must sign in order to attract future FA's. Why we bring up contracts with NY teams when judging anyone is crazy. Omar knew full well he would have to eat Castillo's contract at some point. Lets give Castillo the full year.

Stick to pimping Brian Bannister.....just kidding but the Mets absolutely needed the above signings with the possible exception of Castillo. I give Omar a B for his tenure here and kudos for quick results. That Church/Schneider for Milledge trade also looks pretty good barring a Church having long term affects from his concussion.

Based on this last week, a healthy A-rod makes any manager look smart, and a healthy Posada come June 1 makes him even smarter. The Yanks are in decent shape as long as no one else runs away with the AL East. And so far no one has.

A very week schedule the next 6 weeks will also mask any issues.

Yep but they gave us almost 2 full seasons of great baseball from a fans perspective. You forget where we were just before they came along. Beltran is still a stud and far from done. The team is struggling but I think they will right the ship and win the division.

Archived