Get your bets in early.... QB forecast....

CoachTsurfing

Please don't turn this into a chad vs. Kellen thread. It's not.

Clemens is going to start. I hate to say it, but is going to be horrible.

Chad is going to come in around game 5 or 6. He is going to be average just like he always is.

2009 draft. Hello new QB.

I truly hope I am wrong. Most of you guys that know me, know I don't give a rats arse who starts as long he they win. I just don't see either guy lighting it up for us.

Chad is going to come in around game 5 or 6. He is going to be average just like he always is.

I truly hope I am wrong. Most of you guys that know me, know I don't give a rats arse who starts as long he they win. I just don't see either guy lighting it up for us.

We are just trying to save face for a year, then we can get a real QB next year............. Michael Vick baby. We still probably won't win anything, but Madden 2010 is going to be fun.

I'm with SayNoToDMC, who at this point should really change his name.;-)

'08 - Kellen Clemens

'09 - Kellen Clemens

'10 - Michael Vick baby!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

(I'm just kidding, obviously)

Whoever wins the QB competition this summer will be in serious danger of getting benched by week 3 or 4. I doubt the Jets will beat the Pats or Chargers.

with Kellen starting this year we win at least 10 games,with Chad lucky to get 7. Mark it down,Clemens can only go up with his production,he may struggle a litttle the first 3 games but then the gitters will be gone and he'll start coming into his own. The main thing he gives us is a qb that isnt predictable,something we havent had in who knows how long.

we're all anxious to see our team play this season, but isn't it a little premature for a post like this? let's get through at least training camp first before we predict the end of days.

Personal desire aside, I believe Clemens will start the entire season.

They'll do a lot of ball-control, but to help with the effectiveness of it, true stretching of the field is necessary now & then. And by stretching the field I don't mean throwing a 30 yard incompletion once per game that anyone truly expects to keep the defense "honest" for more than a single set of downs. Clemens would provide that threat; Chad cannot.

So barring injury or a complete meltdown for a number of games in a row, which (while still anyone's guess) I don't think will happen, Clemens will be the QB all season.

Personal desire aside, I believe Clemens will start the entire season.

They'll do a lot of ball-control, but to help with the effectiveness of it, true stretching of the field is necessary now & then. And by stretching the field I don't mean throwing a 30 yard incompletion once per game that anyone truly expects to keep the defense "honest" for more than a single set of downs. Clemens would provide that threat; Chad cannot.

So barring injury or a complete meltdown for a number of games in a row, which (while still anyone's guess) I don't think will happen, Clemens will be the QB all season.

Spot on, as usual, matey.

Archived