NBA Finals Predictions

MagicBizkit87

Two teams I hate with a passion, the NBA made this series happen. Everyone wanted it, except maybe the fans of the 29 other teams.

Here is my prediction

Lakers in 6 or 7.

ok conspiracy guy

do you go to bed with tin foil over your head because your think the CIA is spying on your mind from outerspace?

Dude, your team is in the Finals, why get annoyed from what I say. You just have to deal with what I say. I personally don't have a care in the world for your opinion anyway. You are probably just pissed I picked the Lakers to win. This time you can't really say im rooting for one team to win, if it were possible I am rooting for both to lose. The only places that should watch this is LA, and Boston, everyone else will be watching baseball, because the series is too 70's.

:rl: The "dude" doesn't have a team. He was rooting for the Cavs over the Celtics 2 weeks ago.

I am changing my prediction.

Lakers in 4 or 5

Why? My friend just pointed something out to me.

Phil Jackson Vs. Doc Rivers

Need I say more? The only way this Boston team pulls it out, with a coach like Doc Rivers, against one, if not the best basketball coach ever, is if the refs really are helping the Celtics. No way will a team coached by Doc Rivers ever win anything.

Should be a mighty interesting series. Great offense versus great defense.

How anyone can root for Kobe Bryant is beyond me. Sure, I'm a Celts fan - but if I would cheer on any team versus the Lakers as long as Kobe Bryant is a Laker. That man is one big asshat.

How anyone can root for Kobe Bryant is beyond me. Sure, I'm a Celts fan - but if I would cheer on any team versus the Lakers as long as Kobe Bryant is a Laker. That man is one big asshat.

basketball is fo men

go wattch tha pats

and pp and them bums need 2 keep they mouth shut they talkin ****

like they won somethin

they betta hope we dont see that beat la **** they sayin cuz its gonna be sweep if kobe sees that

ya wanna talk bout ass hat

kobe dont cheat like yall

lakers in 6

Well on my part, I can't root for a team from Boston, considering I am supposed to hate the Red Sox, since I am a Yankees fan. I hate the Patriots, because they're cheating bastards. I hate the Celtics, because other then a couple Kevin Garnett is my most hated player in the game, and Kobe Bryant is a little behind him. The point is, I refuse to root for a Bostonian team, and I will never change that for Kobe Bryant, even as much as I disliked him.

A part of me doesn't even want this series to happen, because I hate the both of the teams so much.

I will forever say it.

Shaq > Kobe

Well on my part, I can't root for a team from Boston, considering I am supposed to hate the Red Sox, since I am a Yankees fan. I hate the Patriots, because they're cheating bastards. I hate the Celtics, because other then a couple Kevin Garnett is my most hated player in the game, and Kobe Bryant is a little behind him. The point is, I refuse to root for a Bostonian team, and I will never change that for Kobe Bryant, even as much as I disliked him.

A part of me doesn't even want this series to happen, because I hate the both of the teams so much.

I will forever say it.

Shaq > Kobe

Yeah, that Kobe will never do anything without Shaq, he's nothing withou...

..Wait.:confused0058:

Why?

Because he's the best player in the NBA??

Kobe is nowhere near the biggest A-hole in the league, there is much worse than him and he actually has the talent to back up anything he says.

You don't know that. Shaq did not make Kobe nor did it work the other way round.

Well we all saw how great Kobe was without Shaq, and without anybody really on the team. The Lakers were nothing better then about a 45 win team, and the 8th seed in the west. Put Gasol on the team, and the Lakers are almost a 60 win team, and the best in the West. I know every player needs help to win in this league, but there is no way Kobe would have any rings without the Diesel.

Where exactly did I say Kobe is nothing without Shaq? If Shaq was never in LA, remember Kobe would be going for his first ring this series.

Shaq > Kobe

This is what pisses me off. How the **** do you know that ? The Lakers are not known for struggling, what if they pulled off another Pau Gasol type trade ? You don't know anything and no one does behind the Shaq-Kobe story. Everyone needs to shut the **** up with Shaq. Why ? Because right now his ass is sitting down, sweating his balls off, eating cantaloupe while Kobe is getting ready for the good ol' Celtics.

This is what pisses me off. How the **** do you know that ? The Lakers are not known for struggling, what if they pulled off another Pau Gasol type trade ? You don't know anything and no one does behind the Shaq-Kobe story. Everyone needs to shut the **** up with Shaq. Why ? Because right now his ass is sitting down, sweating his balls off, eating cantaloupe while Kobe is getting ready for the good ol' Celtics.

Does Shaq like cantaloupe?

:P I'm sorry who won the season series & who knocked off LeBron James whom the Celtics had no answer for either...?
bro basketball aint like figure skatin its real sport

i mean hockey

lebron aint no kobe

and they aint played us wit gasol

they played us in decmeber

we r better

dont eva eva eva say lebron in tha same sentence as kobe again

ya feel me

:P I'm sorry who won the season series & who knocked off LeBron James whom the Celtics had no answer for either...?

I give you that, but Kobe is a much better player than LeBron. Not to mention the supporting cast he has around him.

I give you that, but Kobe is a much better player than LeBron. Not to mention the supporting cast he has around him.

Kobe this season:

28.3 PPG

5.4 APG

6.4 RPG

1.8 SPG

Kobe career:

25 PPG

4.6 APG

5.3 RPG

1.5 SPG

Lebron this season:

30 PPG

7.2 APG

7.9 RPG

1.8 SPG

Lebron career:

27.3 PPG

6.6 APG

6.9 APG

1.8 SPG

Um, from thos stats, I'd have to go with Lebron.

Kobe this season:

28.3 PPG

5.4 APG

6.4 RPG

1.8 SPG

Kobe career:

25 PPG

4.6 APG

5.3 RPG

1.5 SPG

Lebron this season:

30 PPG

7.2 APG

7.9 RPG

1.8 SPG

Lebron career:

27.3 PPG

6.6 APG

6.9 APG

1.8 SPG

lmao ur a clown

have u eva watched bball in ur life

Kobe this season:

28.3 PPG

5.4 APG

6.4 RPG

1.8 SPG

Kobe career:

25 PPG

4.6 APG

5.3 RPG

1.5 SPG

Lebron this season:

30 PPG

7.2 APG

7.9 RPG

1.8 SPG

Lebron career:

27.3 PPG

6.6 APG

6.9 APG

1.8 SPG

Wow, another great moment for you. Yup, stats are all that matters.:roll:

Archived