The Game 4 Thread

Gainzo

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No congrats yet mate. I think "giddy" would sum up how I feel right now. Holy ****!

I was meaning just tonites game with the congrats. I'm not throwin in the towel yet on the series though it doesn't look good. At all. :biggrin:

You jinxed them with your 2-2 talk early on tonite. Thanks for nothing. :biggrin:

I'm really surprised, Pierce did a great job locking up Kobe. Nobody expected a Phil Jackson coached team to choke like that.

I'm really surprised, Pierce did a great job locking up Kobe. Nobody expected a Phil Jackson coached team to choke like that.

I can't explain it nor even believe it. I've got to run, I've got Ghost on the phone trying to talk him down off a ledge. Actually I'm on a ledge here too with a laptop. :biggrin:

I can't explain it nor even believe it. I've got to run, I've got Ghost on the phone trying to talk him down off a ledge. Actually I'm on a ledge here too with a laptop. :biggrin:

Its not that bad, @ least you've seen your team win before. Celtics are just the better team, alot of people underestimated them and thought it was a cake walk for the Lakers. Phil Jackson is getting out coached, and the Lakers are softer than a baby's a$$. Don't jump bro, its not worth it. LOL

Its not that bad, @ least you've seen your team win before. Celtics are just the better team, alot of people underestimated them and thought it was a cake walk for the Lakers. Phil Jackson is getting out coached, and the Lakers are softer than a baby's a$$. Don't jump bro, its not worth it. LOL

I've seen the Lakers win plenty but growing up with Baylor and West I saw them lose a lot ....to the Celtics. That's what makes this harder. If it were any other team OK. But it's the hated Celtics. GRrrrrrrr. :biggrin:

I've tried to be good. I know its only a 3-1 lead but as I said earlier in this thread I'm giddy with this win.

Its too bad we have to wait until Sunday night for Game 5.

Hell I'd be giddy as hell too if I were in your position. Yeah the 3 day waits a killer but they want that Sunday TV $$ that a Saturday night game just won't bring in. This I think will help the Celtics as they are nursing some nagging injurys (Perkins, Pierce, Rondo) .

Well I guess I picked a good day to watch an NBA Finals game :)

Let me tell you something. There isn't alot (Maybe the Pats losing the Super Bowl) sportswise that made me feel so good as to watching the Hollywood Fakers and his royal overatedness Kobe Bryant go down in flames in historic proportions.

Where the hell did Hollywood's D go ?

Give the Cetics some credit. As poorly as they played defensively in the first that is how good they were in the second half.

And freaking Ray Allen doing his Dr.J impersonation was sweet.

Well I guess I picked a good day to watch an NBA Finals game :)

Let me tell you something. There isn't alot (Maybe the Pats losing the Super Bowl) sportswise that made me feel so good as to watching the Hollywood Fakers and his royal overatedness Kobe Bryant go down in flames in historic proportions.

Where the hell did Hollywood's D go ?

Give the Cetics some credit. As poorly as they played defensively in the first that is how good they were in the second half.

And freaking Ray Allen doing his Dr.J impersonation was sweet.

Allen is on a mission, him and Kobe have a lil beef going, they tried and down play it, but it seems like Allen is really focused. He's averaging 20pts in the series and making Kobe work on the defensive end. He's always been a stand up guy and a class act.

Wow, I went down to the bar to have one beer. Little did I know that I was about to walk in on one of the greatest games in NBA history. It made it even cooler that the bartender was a Celtics fan and was going absolutely nuts as they made their comeback. This game pretty much sealed the deal. The Lakers may win game 5 in LA but no way do they take two in Boston. I'm really happy for Pierce, KG and Allen. This title has been a long time coming.

Wow, I went down to the bar to have one beer. Little did I know that I was about to walk in on one of the greatest games in NBA history. It made it even cooler that the bartender was a Celtics fan and was going absolutely nuts as they made their comeback. This game pretty much sealed the deal. The Lakers may win game 5 in LA but no way do they take two in Boston. I'm really happy for Pierce, KG and Allen. This title has been a long time coming.

Long time coming? Pierce is the only one of those guys that was even there last season. You can't say long time coming on a Jets site that is populated mainly by Knicks fans!

Archived