WR dept. : Chansi Stuckey ~ ~ ~

kelly

good maybe this will put Brad where he belongs,as a 4th wideout.

for as good as he was with the ball in his hands in college, he doesnt' deserve to be anywhere near the ball in the NFL. Unless he is tackeling the ball carrier on special teams.

for as good as he was with the ball in his hands in college, he doesnt' deserve to be anywhere near the ball in the NFL. Unless he is tackeling the ball carrier on special teams.

Stuckey? thats a load...he was touted as having great hands in the 07 draft.

I think Smith will hang around for quite a few years.

As you mentioned he is an outstanding Special Teams player. He will also make 3 or 4 game changing plays on offense a year. Just enough to earn his keep.

If he learns to run routes he will be valuable

Chansi Stuckey is a good wide receiver. Brad Smith is an Antwaan Randle-El wanna be that didn't work out. This experiment to me is over. 2008 he's on the roster just to be on the roster and for a few trick plays at QB. He's worthless as a receiver.

Great to hear that Stuckey is impressing. I had very hopes for him last season and was incredibly pissed when I heard he'd miss the year. If he is as good as I hope, then he should add a lot to offense. He's meant to have great hands so he should be a very reliable WR in clutch situations...

... much like our man J-Mac.

from what i can remember, stuckey was catching everything they threw at him last preseason and that they were saying the same things about him all TC (07) as they have been in this year's OTAs. while i realize that isn't much of an indicator, consider this: before mangini came 'round, herm edwards couldn't stop talkin' about j-co's hands and we saw it every single preseason. then they'd tuck jericho away until next camp. stuckey's biggest issue, at this point, is durability, but he definitely has hands.

from what i can remember, stuckey was catching everything they threw at him last preseason and that they were saying the same things about him all TC (07) as they have been in this year's OTAs. while i realize that isn't much of an indicator, consider this: before mangini came 'round, herm edwards couldn't stop talkin' about j-co's hands and we saw it every single preseason. then they'd tuck jericho away until next camp. stuckey's biggest issue, at this point, is durability, but he definitely has hands.

Yeah Stuckey was looking real good in pre-season last year, and if his foot is completely healed he will be a nice weapon to have on the field. Our WR corps has the potential to be very good this year.

Archived