Post Of The Week Is Back

Maxman

We should still have GreenBeans doing the POTW nom, his commentary is what makes it so awesome. The posts without the commentary are just bland and boring. No offense! Would the POTW_Bot also include his bosses on the corporate ladder? :lol:

By the way, does the winner still get the POTW sig for winning, and is it the same sig? It doesn't say in your original post.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We should still have GreenBeans doing the POTW nom, his commentary is what makes it so awesome. The posts without the commentary are just bland and boring. No offense! Would the POTW_Bot also include his bosses on the corporate ladder? :lol:

By the way, does the winner still get the POTW sig for winning, and is it the same sig? It doesn't say in your original post.

I agree, Greenbeans > JN Bots

Maybe I could finally win won though, how cool would that be.

Do we have a day when the POTW nom will be awarded?

What is the time frame for nominating?

Does this mean I finally have a chance to win?

Another question:

Do we get to know when someone gives us a POTW nom?

Or is it all behind the scenes?

Thank you. your hard work and dedication is an inspiration to us all.

Wednesday at 3am will be the weekly ceremony.

Thanks! You can see the nominations but after the fact. Once we move the thread so it can be displayed publicly.

how bout not bein so obvious with yer sucking up to the potw decider :confused:

btw beans, those kids in your avatar are the most incredibly adorable children i have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are they yours by chance ;)

I'm not so sure I'm the one for the job, war ensemble. I'd like to see you ggive it a crack, personally. :)

I agree, Greenbeans > JN Bots

Maybe I could finally win won though, how cool would that be.

Thank you, I'm finally ">" than something! :D

Wednesday at 3am will be the weekly ceremony.

Thanks! You can see the nominations but after the fact. Once we move the thread so it can be displayed publicly.

3am Hawaiian Standard Time, right?

btw beans, those kids in your avatar are the most incredibly adorable children i have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are they yours by chance ;)

They are and you, my friend, are a very, very intelligent, perceptive man with impeccable taste. :D

Haha, you should see the one POTW I won. Ultimate kiss-ass post. It's effective.

Greenbeans, I'd give it a shot but would fail on the funny part of the commentary. But people could always laugh at me to make up for it. :)

Wait a second, did we lose the post-censoring? :P

For some reason, though, one of my posts where I used a symbol as one of the letters was censored. As$. It was like that and it got censored.

Don't try and get around the word censors.

We will edit or delete your post.

Thanks.

Yeah, but the whole point of me putting the symbols instead of the letters is to not get around the censors. I don't want the whole thing to be bleeped out because I want to know what swear I'm saying. Nevermind, I don't need to argue.

Dude, you're new here. why don't you just sit back and enjoy the site, life is too short for all of this whining and complaining.

He owes you more than he can ever pay you.

Nah, you mod guys do the hard work, I just sweep the technical corners from time to time and chase (not choke) chickens.

Haha, you should see the one POTW I won. Ultimate kiss-ass post. It's effective.

Greenbeans, I'd give it a shot but would fail on the funny part of the commentary. But people could always laugh at me to make up for it. :)

Wait a second, did we lose the post-censoring? :P

I think you can do it, war ensemble - I really do. Drago can hang with it as well. Maybe a little coloborative help for the POTW_Bot is in order. Whatcha think, Max - can we have a POTW team this time around?

Don't try and get around the word censors.

We will edit or delete your post.

Thanks.

THOR_Bot, is that you? :lol:

Been there, done that. I was in there when my "friend" tried to rob me and I beat the crap outta him. Plus, I got alot of weapons in my house (bats, knifes, and one gun that I've never used). So, good luck trying.;)

I'm much smarter than any of your friends.

I'll wait until you and your 'brother' aren't home.

I have a security guard, and I have a 50 foot wall around my property that's made out of steel. All my windows are bullet-proof. I have snipers and bulldogs all over the place. And I got a barbed-wired fence, and my doors are bolted.

I'm a teleporter.

I think you can do it, war ensemble - I really do. Drago can hang with it as well. Maybe a little coloborative help for the POTW_Bot is in order. Whatcha think, Max - can we have a POTW team this time around?

A POTW team sounds like a good idea...

It would be a lot better especially during those times when the person who usually does the POTW's can't and would avoid the last-minute scramble to find someone to fill in. What say you, Max?

Archived