Post Of The Week Is Back

Maxman

and better than ever. For those of you that aren't familiar each week we pick the Post Of The Week.

What is the Post Of The Week?

In a perfect world the POTW would be the single post that best captures our hearts and minds or the funniest joke. Since neither of those things are ever seen here we usually pick the joke that would be most likely to make a 5th grader laugh.

What does the winner get?

He or she gets the honor of winning the award and gets published on the front page of the site.

How do I nominate a Post?

In the old days we used to have to reply to a post and type POTW or Post Of The Week Nomination. We then had a minimum wage employee search the forums each week and copy and past each post into a thread so he could declare the winner. I am happy to say that the new process is much better. We had to let the minimum wage employee go and replaced him with a computer program.

When you want to nominate a post simply click on this button: report.gif

You can then enter your reason for nominating the post and when you are done, just hit Send.

Who picks the winner?

The one and only POTW Bot.

People don't like my posts, I never win the POTW. What can I do?

Send $34 to paypal@jetnation.com and we will make sure you win. Please include your user name and a self addressed stamped envelope.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and better than ever. For those of you that aren't familiar each week we pick the Post Of The Week.

What is the Post Of The Week?

In a perfect world the POTW would be the single post that best captures our hearts and minds or the funniest joke. Since neither of those things are ever seen here we usually pick the joke that would be most likely to make a 5th grader laugh.

What does the winner get?

He or she gets the honor of winning the award and gets published on the front page of the site.

How do I nominate a Post?

In the old days we used to have to reply to a post and type POTW or Post Of The Week Nomination. We then had a minimum wage employee search the forums each week and copy and past each post into a thread so he could declare the winner. I am happy to say that the new process is much better. We had to let the minimum wage employee go and replaced him with a computer program.

When you want to nominate a post simply click on this button: report.gif

You can then enter your reason for nominating the post and when you are done, just hit Send.

Who picks the winner?

The one and only POTW Bot.

People don't like my posts, I never win the POTW. What can I do?

Send $34 to paypal@jetnation.com and we will make sure you win. Please include your user name and a self addressed stamped envelope.

Damn, I've being replaced by silicon for the second time this week....

Damn, I've being replaced by silicon for the second time this week....

You can still pick the winner if you are interested in it. It is just the whole three hours of preparation part that we took out of the mix.

:cheers:

Now you're just like the rest of us boobs!

implants-medium.jpg

Nice - that's the kind of silicon I can deal with right there. :D

Actually, three times. You might not want to go into your wife's bedroom at this moment.

Very nice :lol:

You can still pick the winner if you are interested in it. It is just the whole three hours of preparation part that we took out of the mix.

:cheers:

I may take you up on this, max.

Would somebody break the news to CurtisMartin28, I mean GangGreen, that self nominated posts will be ignored? In fact, they will count against you in the future.

The nice thing about doing it this way? You guys (mods) see all the nominated posts. If someone nominates themselves you can just go ahead and delete it.

The nice thing about doing it this way? You guys (mods) see all the nominated posts. If someone nominates themselves you can just go ahead and delete it.

I feel like I should delete your first nominated post. It is very redundant.

there IS no replacing the Beans...friggin bot won't have the snappy comments that the Beans could give

I think we have Beans on board with doing it again. Every time he gets out....

Nice - that's the kind of silicon I can deal with right there. :D

Very nice :lol:

I may take you up on this, max.

please take him up on it beans. your commentary on the potw thread is what makes it. you did an awesome job with it for sure.

please take him up on it beans. your commentary on the potw thread is what makes it. you did an awesome job with it for sure.

Beans please take me up on it. When Joe doesn't get his way his whining gets very distracting.

Thanks.

:P

wow max. it really happened. Is this going to be like 'report a post'? where everything gets reported but now everything gets a POTW nom?

Yes, just like I promised 4 years ago we finally have exactly that. Should be cool. Or not.

there IS no replacing the Beans...friggin bot won't have the snappy comments that the Beans could give

You're too nice, SoFla. Thanks.

I think we have Beans on board with doing it again. Every time he gets out....

Thanks joe, I appreciate it.

Beans please take me up on it. When Joe doesn't get his way his whining gets very distracting.

Thanks.

:P

Well if you'd just give the man his favorite smilies... :lol:

You're too nice, SoFla. Thanks.

Thanks joe, I appreciate it.

Well if you'd just give the man his favorite smilies... :lol:

thank you beans. all I asked for was a smiley of a quality poster kickin the crap outta da administer then spins around & throws the thinnest moderator who's tryin to sneak up on him off the bridge?

thank you beans. all I asked for was a smiley of a quality poster kickin the crap outta da administer then spins around & throws the thinnest moderator who's tryin to sneak up on him off the bridge?

Not too much to ask. Unreal this Max is, right? :lol:

Quote in GreenBeans' sig > Post of the Week

I liked it so much I made it my sig - but it did not win POTW.

Archived