I am Boom Boom, and I'm roaring again! (locked edition)

AnthonyClement

Sorry mods...

I've been meaning to create another account, but I have been busy....

Anyway.... I'm going to have a bunch of IP addresses at my disposable come football season......

Will I be caught???

If I was you, I would just let me post here..... All I want to do is talk Jets football.....

If France can welcome back napolean, why can't Jetnation welcome back boom boom????

When you tripped did you catch a glimpse of your feet? You have to be wondering what they look like.

That really hurts, sir. I'm doing this thankless job for free, trying to keep these pests away from this wonderful community that you have created, and this is how you treat me.

Someone once said that 'you hurt the ones you love'. I'm only hoping that you love the ones you hurt.

BTW, check your rep.

BP who is this boom boom you speak of.

people like me who joined in march are in the dark. i assume he must be one of these internet social outcasts

Glenn Foley/Evanston Jet. he's had like eleventy billion user names, and he keeps coming back. he averages about 25 threads a ****ing day, all dumb threads that over load the first page during football season.

Does it look like I care? I haven't done anything to get me banned, so I guess I'm staying.

Well, that's not exactly true.

Starting multiple accounts is a bannable offense. But if we were to ban everyone with multiple accounts, there would be about 4 people posting here.

Archived