Question?

Jetme23

I am going to be overseas for the next couple of years and would find it wonderful if anyone could provide a link/information to how i can watch the jets/giants/other nfl teams...?

In case those of you are curious. I'll be in the israeli military. (However I will have time to catch up on the teams.)

I am going to be overseas for the next couple of years and would find it wonderful if anyone could provide a link/information to how i can watch the jets/giants/other nfl teams...?

In case those of you are curious. I'll be in the israeli military. (However I will have time to catch up on the teams.)

Sling box

http://www.slingmedia.com/

There is a site that you can watch all the games as long as someone hosts it and puts it up on the site. It might not be of the best quality/reliability but it would make do for free. I can't think of the name of it, though.

Sopcast. It's hit and miss. There are a couple of others, but that's the one that everybody uses here.

Isaraeli Military eh? What are you going to be doing?

I wish you the best of luck, thats' the tip of the spear over there. Write my name on a bomb when you blow up Iran's Nuke facility.

Are you going to have family back here in the states? If so, I'd go with the slingbox idea. If not, that NFL pass would be your best bet. When I was stationed with the US Army in Germany, you got stuck with whatever AFN gave ya.......which was always the Cowboys.

Isaraeli Military eh? What are you going to be doing?

I wish you the best of luck, thats' the tip of the spear over there. Write my name on a bomb when you blow up Iran's Nuke facility.

Are you going to have family back here in the states? If so, I'd go with the slingbox idea. If not, that NFL pass would be your best bet. When I was stationed with the US Army in Germany, you got stuck with whatever AFN gave ya.......which was always the Cowboys.

family in both countries. Don't know yet what i'll be doing.

thanks for the wishes

Thanks to everyone. I think I am going to go with a slingbox.

Best of luck to you over there. Give em hell.

Archived