Jets set to hit fans with personal seat licenses

BP

Their point that building in this area is more expensive is valid. Add that to a 1.4 billion dollar building and that adds up.

Fine then everything should be relitive ,charge 40 million a year for naming rights, infact go digital and charge monthly 3million a month, same for the gates A,B,C &D naming rights ,it`s N.Y. charge 10 million an entrance Woody still gets his cash he just doesn`t have to bang the ticketholder as bad at the least they could lower my PSL in 1/2 from $5,000 per ticket to $2,500 per ticket then I could maybe afford to keep all 4 of my tickets

Fine then everything should be relitive ,charge 40 million a year for naming rights, infact go digital and charge monthly 3million a month, same for the gates A,B,C &D naming rights ,it`s N.Y. charge 10 million an entrance Woody still gets his cash he just doesn`t have to bang the ticketholder as bad at the least they could lower my PSL in 1/2 from $5,000 per ticket to $2,500 per ticket then I could maybe afford to keep all 4 of my tickets

Why would a company pay the much? I'm sure if there was one that would they would do it.

The NFL is a business.Woody is not doing something that hasnt been done before.Other teams have had success with PSLs.Im 100% against them and gave up my tickets because of this.I knew it was coming any fool knew it.

There were other ways to raise revenue I agree.The PSLs were the answer to the the DEBT that is involved in building a new stadium.MANY wanted a new stadium and now MANY will pay for it.I wont the big screen lcd has been purchased.I also purchsed tickets online to the Chiefs game.4 tix lower level with parking $515.00.

I will miss the tailgating and the friends I made over the years.I will miss being there.I wont miss the $$$$$ associated with owning season tickets that went up year after year without a Super Bowl since 1969.For those that can afford it and dont mind paying the price enjoy.I know I will from the comforts of my home.

We have posts from here when 3 years ago when they were trying to get the WSS.

I have to be honest, there were a few people that wanted the WSS or any stadium in NY. But I really don't remember the masses begging for a new stadium at any cost. Most people seemed to be indifferent.

Either way though the posts are here.

Very few people wanted the Jets to SHARE a stadium. Most were for a new stadium, but the consensus was all over the place (Stay in NJ, WSS, Queens).

The minority were people saying "Giants Stadium is fine, lets just play there for another 30 years".

BZ

Very few people wanted the Jets to SHARE a stadium. Most were for a new stadium, but the consensus was all over the place (Stay in NJ, WSS, Queens).

The minority were people saying "Giants Stadium is fine, lets just play there for another 30 years".

BZ

Hey said that everybody begged for a new stadium.

The point is the Jets started the stadium discussion. And people were certainly passionate about what they wanted (NYC, NJ, Queens etc). But before the Jets started the movement people weren't up in arms about getting a new stadium.

And the one thing everyone wanted (the Jets to have their own stadium) wasn't accomplished.

I am not sure I will miss going. I was pricing some stuff out over the weekend and I think I am going to roll the money into an outdoor kitchen with an outdoor tv.

I will just tailgate in my back yard. :-P

I am not sure I will miss going. I was pricing some stuff out over the weekend and I think I am going to roll the money into an outdoor kitchen with an outdoor tv.

I will just tailgate in my back yard. :-P

Max I did the same thing a few years ago for the away games.My home has a covered patio.I mounted a 27" tube tv(soon to be replaced) outdoors.When it gets really cold we have a wood fire and a propane heater and I put up tarps.The party has grown and many enjoy it more than going to the Meadowlands.

With the additional $3200 on hand im planning many improvements a bigger tv preferably a flat screen.(be careful im told they freeze if left outside,looking into having one built in mounted box with heating element.Temporary walls that will go up on gameday.Food and beer and who knows.Some Sundays its 3-4 of us a few games have been as many as 20.I thing that wont change is my team the NYJETS.

Hey said that everybody begged for a new stadium.

The point is the Jets started the stadium discussion. And people were certainly passionate about what they wanted (NYC, NJ, Queens etc). But before the Jets started the movement people weren't up in arms about getting a new stadium.

And the one thing everyone wanted (the Jets to have their own stadium) wasn't accomplished.

The one thing they got, which I am VERY happy about (sorry to be positive, I know it hurts) is that we are no longer going to be playing in Giants Stadium in big deep blue.

BZ

The one thing they got, which I am VERY happy about (sorry to be positive, I know it hurts) is that we are no longer going to be playing in Giants Stadium in big deep blue.

BZ

I keep hearing people say it`s not going to be called that ,but everytime I see the new stadium mentioned in the papers or on the news it is refered to as THE NEW GIANTS STADIUM and the fact that their offices are still going to be on site as they are now ,I`d be willing to bet that 1 of the Giants signs above the stadium will be mounted above their new office & the other one will be mounted above their new practice facility so that even though we are paying 1/2 the bill we will still have to look at those big ugly blue Giant signs!

BZ

There are few people "in real life" that are more positive than I am. Coming from where I came from, I truly appreciate every thing that I have. I am grateful for it all.

That being said I will look at this experience and be grateful for the upgrades to my home. Because I think that is what will be in my best interest.

Max I did the same thing a few years ago for the away games.My home has a covered patio.I mounted a 27" tube tv(soon to be replaced) outdoors.When it gets really cold we have a wood fire and a propane heater and I put up tarps.The party has grown and many enjoy it more than going to the Meadowlands.

With the additional $3200 on hand im planning many improvements a bigger tv preferably a flat screen.(be careful im told they freeze if left outside,looking into having one built in mounted box with heating element.Temporary walls that will go up on gameday.Food and beer and who knows.Some Sundays its 3-4 of us a few games have been as many as 20.I thing that wont change is my team the NYJETS.

This is a lot of money that we are saving here, do it right. Check these out:

http://www.backyardstuff.com/Games%20&%20Fun/outdoor_tv.htm

It is going to be sweet. I want a brick oven pizza, counter tops. Lowe's sells stainless steel appliances (outdoor variety). They each go for $350. Sink, Fridge, etc. Throw a couple of those around the grill, frame it all out, with a nice countertop.

Mount the year round outdoor tv and call it a day. This will sound CRAZY but I am excited for the PSL bill so I can start shopping for this stuff.

:-P

There are few people "in real life" that are more positive than I am. Coming from where I came from, I truly appreciate every thing that I have. I am grateful for it all.

That being said I will look at this experience and be grateful for the upgrades to my home. Because I think that is what will be in my best interest.

Max, you are to be commended for your attitude and dedication to your family. What a shame that many people like you, who got the tickets to spend time with your families and bond with their kids, will have to choose to do something else with their Sundays besides the enjoyment of tailgating and attending the game.

It is going to be sweet. I want a brick oven pizza, counter tops. Lowe's sells stainless steel appliances (outdoor variety). They each go for $350. Sink, Fridge, etc. Throw a couple of those around the grill, frame it all out, with a nice countertop.

Mount the year round outdoor tv and call it a day. This will sound CRAZY but I am excited for the PSL bill so I can start shopping for this stuff.

Those TVs are very expensive.My plan if it pans out is to purchase a 35"-42" lcd or plasma tv and have a carpenter build a box with doors.Cover it with vinyl or aluminum to match my house and run a small section of electric baseboard heat in the box.This will be alot less expensive than those pricey all weather tvs.If I get the place done and it turns out to not be W.Virgina like I will send you some pics. Enjoy I know I have and I will.

I am proud to have the opportunity to purchase my psl's. This is an outstanding property right that will only appreciate over time!

Thank you woody and the jets for this great opportunity! Don't listen to the whinings of 'joe sixpack'.

Hi Woody! Thanks for signing up!

I am proud to have the opportunity to purchase my psl's. This is an outstanding property right that will only appreciate over time!

Thank you woody and the jets for this great opportunity! Don't listen to the whinings of 'joe sixpack'.

Welcome back OJDIDIT!!!

Hey, if you want to talk politics, come stop by www.politicalnation.net, I will NOT ban you.

Lemons into lemonade! Nice.

If I had a house and they were asking 10K a ticket, I would certainly be doing the same.

BZ

If my PSLs come in at about $1,000 each (current Giants pricing) I will shell it out and be happy to be at two historic games... The last game at the Meadowlands and the first at JPMorgan Stadium.

BZ

I would pay $1,000. Actually I wish I still had my 7th row seats in 334. Sat in those seats for 10 + years. Those PSLs will be better than the ones I am going to get hit with.

But honestly, I am just happy to be alive. So I will learn from this experience and move forward.

QUOTE=ProudGOPPatriot;928015]I am proud to have the opportunity to purchase my psl's. This is an outstanding property right that will only appreciate over time!

Oh please looky here we have "jack mega bucks for now" syndrome going on. A good job things going well until doomsday hits.Then it will be please rescue me from foreclosure world. Enjoy the games biff and dont choke on the merlot or the sushi.And dress warm dockers and a polo wont cut it in December.

Hi Woody! Thanks for signing up!

You beat me to the reply. I believe that it was Woody or 1 of his GREEDY GREENIES myself. as far as selling these things as a investment they have hit there peak ,there is no bigger market then NY ,the reason the old ones have increased in value is cause they kept moving into larger markets ,there aren`t any bigger markets then Dallas & NY so the next stadium won`t be able to charge more...

I have 4 great seats- lower level, 50 yd line. Great investment opportunity.

Yours for a low, low price. If you honestly think PSL's are a great investment opportunity, here's your chance for some of the best seats in the house.

If not, STFU and disappear.

Archived