Nady Mania is running wild

Maxman

Considering one is the best player ever, 3 time MVP, and is currently leading the league in hitting, and the other is a worn out catcher who's out for the season, I'd have to respectfully disagree.

lol solid points

except Babe Ruth is the best ever

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was at the game today....What a show!

Nady and Pudge performing in some big situations...Good to see.

It's become a rarity when we win a game not started by Joba, Pettite, or Moose. This one was big. Awesome game today. Crazy, but awesome nonetheless.

where were you sitting?

very true, we never win without joba/moose

Yeah because he hasn't been lighting it up w/RISP and in close and late situations THE LAST THREE YEARS. Everyone only remembers today, or yesterday. It's pathetic.

So you're confident when Arod comes to the plate in a big situation? You are lying if you are.

The Angels were so scared of the best player of all time that they decided to walk the guy hitting in front of Arod to get to him.

So you're confident when Arod comes to the plate in a big situation? You are lying if you are.

The Angels were so scared of the best player of all time that they decided to walk the guy hitting in front of Arod to get to him.

It's not a matter of me or you being "confident" or not. It's not a matter of the Angels being "scared," or your perception of them being "scared" or not. The STATS say he has produced in RISP situations and close and late situations the last THREE YEARS. I'll give you that he hasn't produced this year. But if he does it for three years and not for one, which one is the fluke?

It's not a matter of me or you being "confident" or not. It's not a matter of the Angels being "scared," or your perception of them being "scared" or not. The STATS say he has produced in RISP situations and close and late situations the last THREE YEARS. I'll give you that he hasn't produced this year. But if he does it for three years and not for one, which one is the fluke?

Arod has not been good in big spots as a Yankee. Throw all the stats in the world at me, he just hasnt been good in that big spot other than last year.

He's been an absolute dog in the playoffs practically looking like he's never seen a breaking ball in his life and also has the uncanny ability to hit the cherry on top home run.

Im sorry, I've never had confidence in Arod in big spots and probably never will. And today the Angels proved that with walking Abreu.

toward the back of the lower section, in the shade, on the 1st base side.

Rasner has to go. So does Ponson. Hey, Geis pitched pretty damn well today. Maybe he can take over one of those spots.

i dont kno why everyone puts ponson down he aint bad, he aint great but he gets the job done.

Archived