Nady Mania is running wild

Maxman

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The guy is a montser head case. Really all I got. The contract we gave him was worse than Posada's.

yet hes gonna get batting title this year and he going to end uo with 35 to 40 home runs and he a good fielder but yea hes horrible. i rather give arod 27 mil then keep giving jeter,giambi 20 mill

The guy is a montser head case. Really all I got. The contract we gave him was worse than Posada's.

Considering one is the best player ever, 3 time MVP, and is currently leading the league in hitting, and the other is a worn out catcher who's out for the season, I'd have to respectfully disagree.

Considering one is the best player ever, 3 time MVP, and is currently leading the league in hitting, and the other is a worn out catcher who's out for the season, I'd have to respectfully disagree.

The guy continues to fail in the clutch. I cant look past that. I have absolutely zero confidence when Arod comes up in a big spot- today he got bailed out by Figgins. If he makes that play, we lose and Arod is the dog again.

The guy continues to fail in the clutch. I cant look past that. I have absolutely zero confidence when Arod comes up in a big spot- today he got bailed out by Figgins. If he makes that play, we lose and Arod is the dog again.

everyone has a flaw and thats his

Archived