Jets starting QB in 2009...

madmike1

Have you seen the Jets QB situation? The first round of the playoffs would be about the absolute best scenario.

using that logic if the Jets draft a QB in 2009 and it takes him 3-5 years to get good we could be looking at a super bowl in 2013

Brady Quinn is awful. Where does your hardon for him come from?

Says the guy who is praising Aaron Rodgers, a Jed Tedford Quarterback. I'll take a Weis QB over a Tedford QB anyday. I can't think of one Tedford QB who has had success in the NFL, have you? Akili Smith, Kyle Boller, etc. Great QB's in college, nothing in the NFL. Rodgers will follow suit and is injury proned as well (as a freakin' back-up).

Says the guy who is praising Aaron Rodgers, a Jed Tedford Quarterback. I'll take a Weis QB over a Tedford QB anyday. I can't think of one Tedford QB who has had success in the NFL, have you? Akili Smith, Kyle Boller, etc. Great QB's in college, nothing in the NFL. Rodgers will follow suit and is injury proned as well (as a freakin' back-up).

GET ME JIMMY CLAUSEN!!!!! Weis QB's? Give me a break.

GET ME JIMMY CLAUSEN!!!!! Weis QB's? Give me a break.

Okay, so you're going to bash on Jimmy Clausen who was a true Freshman starting at QB for a team with limited talent on the offensive side of the ball? Nice.

I don't know about you, but I like what Weis was able to do with this QB:

Tom-Brady-082407.jpg

Okay, so you're going to bash on Jimmy Clausen who was a true Freshman starting at QB for a team with limited talent on the offensive side of the ball? Nice.

I don't know about you, but I like what Weis was able to do with this QB:

Tom-Brady-082407.jpg

So he coached one great QB (who's career was created by cheating) congrats to him.

So he coached one great QB (who's career was created by cheating) congrats to him.

Believe what you'd like via the cheating, but how about helping out Vinny Testaverde revamp his career when he came to the Jets? Remember those days? Also, I don't think many Offensive Coordinators could've ever made Glenn Foley look like he could actually start in the NFL. He also made Brady Quinn a 1st round draft pick. Quinn wasn't going to be as good as he was if UND had stuck with Willingham.

Archived