****THE OFFICIAL WEEK 1 PRESEASON Jets-Browns GAMETHREAD****

gangreenman

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TD?

Man I wish I wasn't so far behind, I'll see it in a sec.

Question: Does the NFL have any programs like MLB.tv for all the football fans not in the continental us so they can watch the games live, streaming online? How do you watch games when the season starts?

Question: Does the NFL have any programs like MLB.tv for all the football fans not in the continental us so they can watch the games live, streaming online? How do you watch games when the season starts?

Yes, it's called NFL Gamepass.

I only get it for Jet games though, there is loads of Live NFL Coverage on TV over here.

I thought Lowery wasn't supposed to be very fast.

Nice.

Untrue rumor. He's plenty fast--his 40 time which was reportedly slow, was actually very sketchy. There was around a HUGE variation on the times from different teams--He's not exactly Justin Miller, but he's no slouch either.

In other news--I walked out for a bit, whats this about an injuried player? Who is it?

Just remember, J-Mac looked pretty good last year in preseason too. I can't emphasise enough how important it is NOT to get too high OR low on players based on their performances in the preseason.

Absolutely. I'd like to see Clowney get a chance to start next week if Coles is still not ready. Be interesting to see what he can do against first stringers.

My thoughts exactly, they've been seriously annoying to listen to.

OMG. Now they are complaining that mangini is playing cover 3s and blitzing. Like there are some kind of pre-season rules against that like a Pro Bowl or something. These guys are really clowns.

Archived