****THE OFFICIAL WEEK 1 PRESEASON Jets-Browns GAMETHREAD****

gangreenman

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So did LT his first year, what are your expectations?

I'm just pointing it out man, calm down. I didn't say 'oh dear God, he's done, he can't cover ahhh.'

I'd honestly prefer we don't use him in that way too often. I hope we use him like SD use Merriman, have him rush the passer 90% of the time.

Mangini has yet to put a good JETS defense on the field since he got here... this is getting frustrating...

With out-of-place personnel they managed to give up the 6th-fewest points in the NFL 2 yrs ago. They were also the only ones (until the superbowl) to hold the #1 offense in NFL history to under 20 points.

But whatever you say.

With out-of-place personnel they managed to give up the 6th-fewest points in the NFL 2 yrs ago. They were also the only ones (until the superbowl) to hold the #1 offense in NFL history to under 20 points.

But whatever you say.

Its all a product of the team as a whole... there was no shootouts... of course they didnt give up points... teams ran it down their throats and ate up the clock....

But whatever you say.

Sperm, you still can't claim that the has been 'good'. Yes they had a good game vs New England last year in awful conditions but I wouldn't say we've been 'good' since Mangini has arrived.

Hopefully this is the year that they step up.

Archived