Only 4 more Users to 500 !!

Smizzy

If you haven't already joined JetNation.com,do so today.

You need to be a registered member of JN to participate in the Cimini chat on 8/11. So all you "Guests" out there...sign up today!

Membership is and always will be free.

To the other 496 users thanks for joining JetNation.

Now go invite a friend or a feelow football fan.

I wanna see 500 users by september 1st,I have faith we can do it!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say hello to your newest member: OregonGANGSTA :wink: :lol:

or jetfan13isRETARDED or jetmanisRETARDED or The_Dooshsayer :lol::lol:

Id like legit new members...Please no more fake user names...They get deleted and don't count anyway.

Never fear guys. I just signed onto JI for the first time in months and sent PMs to Arsenal, JacktheRipper, Jetman55, and jetsfreak.

We should hit 500 in no time!

jetfreak wont come here...lol...told me months ago were all misfits..lol

Never fear guys. I just signed onto JI for the first time in months and sent PMs to Arsenal, JacktheRipper, Jetman55, and jetsfreak.

We should hit 500 in no time!

Arsenal is a member here, if I'm not mistaken. He just doesn't post.

And the rest of those names? YOU BURN IN HELL! YOU BURN IN HELL AND YOU DIE! :lol:

No you're not.

Or are you just saying that, so they'll ban him, thus preventing any more of his wonderful Madden posts which seem to bug the serious people there even more than this site does?

I am frickin serious marduk!

I'm surprised jetbitch67 or jetgirl havent figured it out yet, let alone a search at my IP address.

idiots

And, now they know and it'll be banned. A quite poetic end, if I do say so myself... :lol:

Unless somebody from JI reports this thread to Sooth I seriously doubt they'll know. Again, I dont really care but its been fun pissing off all those idiots with my talk like a 7 year old! :lol::lol:

SCREW JI!!!

Archived