Only 4 more Users to 500 !!

Smizzy

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I ever meet TS and Max I will buy them beers for creating this dysfunctional, yet highly entertaining, outpost for all of us.

Thanks for the kind words. But we don't get out much. We are pretty much anti-social freaks.

The thought is appreciated anyhow! =D>

I just did the math. Looks like this site will be over 120,000 posts before the opening kickoff.

Pretty amazing since we launched in the offseason. I searched the web for sites launched this offseason. They are all struggling...many with < 5,000 posts.

Thanks to all the members here. Long live the Nation.

What is it with Web Lord's, Admin's and Mods? Braggards, the whole bunch of yah. Maybe it's a New York thing? I 'dunno - but quietly achieving your milestones just feels right...and the approach would be "different" therefore "unique." Although most of you are hopelessly flawed, you are very "unique." :mrgreen:

What is it with Web Lord's, Admin's and Mods? Braggards, the whole bunch of yah. Maybe it's a New York thing? I 'dunno - but quietly achieving your milestones just feels right...and the approach would be "different" therefore "unique." Although most of you are hopelessly flawed, you are very "unique." :mrgreen:

Garb, how would you describe me? :P

Smizzy started this thread as a way of getting the guests to sign up and join the conversation. He was reaching out to them...telling them that we care. That their thoughts do matter.

Braggards? Please don't stir that up again. We here at JetNation.com are just a happy family. To prove this if any registered member is looking for a place to stay in the Greater Rochester, NY area...please just PM TomShane and he will let you stay with him.

JetNation.com your home for all things green and white!

=D>

I'd just like to take this time to see congrats to JN to have 500+ posters even though probably 50 are Patriots fans :shock: But without them it wouldn't be so entertaing and we'd have nobody for all of us to fight against!!! =D>

Max, that post is so funny on so many levels......especially that whole "happy family" stuff. If that is so, why are some "a-lister's wearing back shields?

Wow. I know nothing of which you speak. We had a Board Of Directors meeting last night and everything seemed fine. During our open Q&A session there were no real concerns raised.

If there is some problems on the board that you feel I should be aware of please PM me with all your notes.

Also, we have A Listers here? How come I haven't met them?

Wow. I know nothing of which you speak. We had a Board Of Directors meeting last night and everything seemed fine. During our open Q&A session there were no real concerns raised.

If there is some problems on the board that you feel I should be aware of please PM me with all your notes.

Also, we have A Listers here? How come I haven't met them?

:lol: I see that your "delusional" thoughts aren't limited to the Jets.

Archived