Only 4 more Users to 500 !!

Smizzy

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: EB gets banned again! :lol:

I just read that thread.....funny stuff.

So, EB - when you ask your questions tonite - live and for free - what name will you be using?

Sooth jumped the gun and banned JV51 because I told marduk I was really him :lol: .

I kinda feel bad for JV51, but oh well just to see sooth look like a complete moron and him not admitting he was wrong, it is priceless.

Sooth jumped the gun and banned JV51 because I told marduk I was really him :lol: .

I kinda feel bad for JV51, but oh well just to see sooth look like a complete moron and him not admitting he was wrong, it is priceless.

barton, if you weren't JV51, then you just perpetuated one of the best spoofs on Sooth and JI in a while. :shock:

You read some of his posts, he was certain it was you.

barton, if you weren't JV51, then you just perpetuated one of the best spoofs on Sooth and JI in a while. :shock:

You read some of his posts, he was certain it was you.

I'm dead serious. I was NOT JV51. Never was. Marduk in this thread along with somebody else mentioned him not wanting to be here so I just said "why not fool JI and some people here and say that I am JV51" So it worked and then I then badmouthed JI so JV51 would get banned. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm dead serious. I was NOT JV51. Never was. Marduk in this thread along with somebody else mentioned him not wanting to be here so I just said "why not fool JI and some people here and say that I am JV51" So it worked and then I then badmouthed JI so JV51 would get banned. :lol::lol::lol:

Was it me? Ah well... no matter. It's not a huge deal. I did like how Boozer was throwin down. I can say dude wasn't wrong, and he wasn't apologetic about it, unlike others who have kissed ass to get back in good graces.

DK's post in that thread about Limo was priceless.

=D>=D>=D>

What a magnanimous gal, giving up her press passes like that so some young unfortunate beat writer could finally earn his chops in the pits like she has. And to think, she spent all that time this summer asking the unwashed masses on four different websites what they would ask a Jets player if only they were worthy enough to get on the field to speak to them like she could, only to willingly sacrifice the opportunity weeks later in a martyr-like manner. God bless Sue Bracchi, and God save the journalistic establishment in her absence!

DK's post in that thread about Limo was priceless.

=D>=D>=D>

Well... I did get it from somewhere... so DK does get credit for the original. Not like he was wrong, or anything..

I dunno if y'all saw the thread Virgo50 started over there... but she ran over dudes who drive PT Cruisers. Personally, I found that to be freakin hilarious! Her and our own spjets, if I'm not mistaken.

=D>=D>=D>

No you're not.

Or are you just saying that, so they'll ban him, thus preventing any more of his wonderful Madden posts which seem to bug the serious people there even more than this site does?

Whatever the truth is, you're an evil little brat. thumbs.gif

Yadda, yadda, yadda....EB proclaims his innocence...as if anyone here could prove, or disprove, it's credibility.

BTW, EB, I don't care. I just find this "border war" kind of entertaining. Not as entertaining as the NE/NY border war, but entertaining nonetheless.

Who cares, EB! You found a home here, it appears.

Btw, what do you envision as your life's work when you grow up? Computer hacker? Sleazy agent? An accountant? :lol:

I'm gonna be GM of the Jets someday, yea thats right. JI wont be allowed at the press conferences! :lol:

I'm gonna be GM of the Jets someday, yea thats right. JI wont be aloud at the press conferences! :lol:

LOL...by the time you're old enough...sooth will have made a billion dollars off JI and have bought the team.

You can't win against corporate america :wink:

Archived