ESPN...

Blackout

didnt he get fired a few months ago?

I remember the last tiem i saw him he was fighting with Clayton and then next day he gets fired. Clayton probably was behind it. When they argued i sided with clayton most of the time so i dont hate clayton.

The next one that has to go is Mcshay

If it is true I'm curious as to the timing. Why now, heading INTO football season?

On February 26, 2008 Salisbury's contract was not renewed by ESPN. Salisbury suggested, according to Profootballtalk.com, that he was unhappy with his salary and status compared to those analysts who were more prominent players in their NFL careers. Salisbury explained, saying that

didnt he get fired a few months ago?

I remember the last tiem i saw him he was fighting with Clayton and then next day he gets fired. Clayton probably was behind it. When they argued i sided with clayton most of the time so i dont hate clayton.

The next one that has to go is Mcshay

I agree with you on Clayton. I think he actually does a good job of reporting. Sometimes he is as dumb as the rest (picking the phins in the 07 super bowl was ridiculous) but it is hard to make picks for a career. Plenty of them will come back and bite you.

On February 26, 2008 Salisbury's contract was not renewed by ESPN. Salisbury suggested, according to Profootballtalk.com, that he was unhappy with his salary and status compared to those analysts who were more prominent players in their NFL careers. Salisbury explained, saying that

Archived