Some photos from Jets/Skins...

TaborJet

Thanks Tabor, excellent job. Hopefully someday the site will have a camera of our own. The problem we have now is everytime we get some advertising money, we spend the cash at strip clubs.

One day though we will do the right thing...

The problem we have now is everytime we get some advertising money, we spend the cash at strip clubs.

i thought i saw you at chippendales. i should have really gone over to said hello. ;)

great pictures tj!

mine are not nearly as good and i cant figure out to load them from my puter. the attachment button just keeps spinning :lol:

i thought i saw you at chippendales. i should have really gone over to said hello. ;)

great pictures tj!

mine are not nearly as good and i cant figure out to load them from my puter. the attachment button just keeps spinning :lol:

I was waiting for that joke. :-P

There is a picture missing of a certain poster and a certain posters wife who also happens to be a poster. :)

At the request of the certain poster's wife, the certain poster will refrain from posting the picture of said certain poster's wife or face certain death.

Sony DSC-H9, with a telephoto lens. It's not an SLR, just an 8 megapixel digital camera, but it gets the job done.

Those are some great pictures--thanks! How far away were you taking those pics from?

I use a Nikon D80, forgot the lens specs. It takes really nice pictures. I got my hands on some really badass equipment for a while last year, pictures with that camera was damn impressive. (My uncle lives in Ireland and got a contract with the BBC to start his own bird-watching program. He did it as a hobby with a friend of his in Ireland, but when the BBC saw the DVD he made they gave him a very nice deal and a bunch of starter money to spend on upgrading to fully professional equipment. That stuff was huge and took amazing pictures. Only problem was I had to pack it up after buying the stuff and ship it all out to him in Ireland--he couldn't buy the equipment over there or it was just cheaper from the States.)

Those are some great pictures--thanks! How far away were you taking those pics from?

I use a Nikon D80, forgot the lens specs. It takes really nice pictures. I got my hands on some really badass equipment for a while last year, pictures with that camera was damn impressive. (My uncle lives in Ireland and got a contract with the BBC to start his own bird-watching program. He did it as a hobby with a friend of his in Ireland, but when the BBC saw the DVD he made they gave him a very nice deal and a bunch of starter money to spend on upgrading to fully professional equipment. That stuff was huge and took amazing pictures. Only problem was I had to pack it up after buying the stuff and ship it all out to him in Ireland--he couldn't buy the equipment over there or it was just cheaper from the States.)

We were sitting at the goal line at the opposite end of the field when Favre was playing.

More photos tonight/tommorow of Jets/Giants!

Archived